Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy...we left the boys loose in the basement together today and taped them via webcam. I paged through the video and Kirby only barked for short periods a few times during the day (definitely not a lot of barking) and they slept the entire day. I think we will be able to stop crating Kirby. He hates going to his crate so much.

P.S. What a boring video...Kirby was either sitting/standing/sleeping off camera and Dex slept in front of the computer the entire day. Kirby came over to see him 3x but that's it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that's good news and hahhaaa a boring video

·
Registered
159 Posts
That is so encouraging!!
I LOVE the camera idea!

:lol: @ the boring video!
In this case I would take boring any day!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we just taped it and watched it later - no live doodle cam ;)

we taped again while at the sad Mets game today and found a similar video. Kirby did get up a few times during the day 6-7 and barked for a few minutes, but it wasn't over the top. The funny part is that Dex is totally not fazed by any of it and just kept sleeping :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
The funny part is that Dex is totally not fazed by any of it and just kept sleeping :)
And the funny thing is, when you get home....they make such a fuss like it was HORRIBLE while you were gone....every agonizing moment! Talk about a guilt trip! :wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
we just taped it and watched it later - no live doodle cam ;)

we taped again while at the sad Mets game today and found a similar video.

Hey be happy about the Mets compared to my team they are the '27 Yankees. Oh my team is from San Francisco, I hesitate to mention their name as it is a total misnomer :? and a long way from the Polo Grounds :eek: Abby loves her crate and runs there when she thinks she's done something wrong :lol: That's when I CHECK THE HOUSE for debris :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts