Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, it has been a while since I bored you with a picture of my doodle Jett. She is very special to me, I love her to bits. Here she is enjoying a treasure she stole from the yard. It is a leaf, she just loves them. :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael, her hips are doing good. We didn't get the result we wanted on the left side but I do think it is improved from before surgery. At least now it doesn't pop every time she steps. The down side of the whole thing is that she now has bony protrusions right where her bottom touches the floor when she sits. Not very comfortable, I imagine. She doesn't like to sit for long anymore.

:lol: Wannadoodle, the leaves are getting pretty scarce, each one must be savored. :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very nice....
I wish our leaves were scarces! With the snow having melted off of them they are now nice and muddy and slimey....
Very hard when still trying to housebreak the little guy, he gets very distracted and forgets what he's out there for. :roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Vicky,

What a great picture! Such a little miracle...that Jett!! What a long road she has been down! ....I am soooo happy to see her looking sooo good!! Thanks to all of the prayers and a great family- she did it!! :lol:

Hope all is well at your house- Thinking about you guys!

Susie and Abbie

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Susie you are right about the prayers, and thanks to all who prayed them. There were times I didn't think she was gonna make it, but she did!

Lisa, Jett had bilateral Triple Pelvic Osteotomies performed three weeks apart last Sept. She got the all clear to resume normal activities, slowly, right after Thanksgiving. If you do a photo search for "Jett" you can see photos after surgery.

To post pictures on the forum you must first load them to a website that host pictures. I use photobucket and it works well. Once they are loaded on photobucket I copy the last image option and then paste it to the forum. Works like a charm. Most of the time. I have to "Disable the BBCode in this post" for it to work for me but others have said they don't.

Tinaweena, we don't do muddy and slimey. :lol: Jett has to have the crisp ones. She gets them slimey inside the house. :lol: She does spend a great deal of time selecting the perfect leaf though.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Gosh, Vicky, she is so pretty! I love the coloring in her face! I remember when you first got her and then the horror of her hip disease and then the surgery and now to see her happy and healthy...well, nothing is nicer! Thanks for posting the picture...she is a beauty!

·
Registered
972 Posts
She is just beautiful!! I really love her face. I am so happy that she is recovering so well. Jett has had a rough start, and I am so happy that she has you for a momma.. I just heard of a GD that was diagnosed with HD, and the owners dumped him in a kill shelter. Turned out the GD did not show any signs of having it, and got adopted right away.. We can all hope and pray that these doodles and all other breeds get parents like you.. Hugs to you, Jett, and your pet clan!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts