Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
Love the photo
Her eyes tell me that she is up to something.
Better watch out Max!!!!
Yup, cause she grabbed onto Max's tail right after that picture!!! oh she was 12 wks in that pic....she just turned 14wks and has grown for sure!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
blueteal said:
Love the photo
Her eyes tell me that she is up to something.
Better watch out Max!!!!
Yup, cause she grabbed onto Max's tail right after that picture!!! oh she was 12 wks in that pic....she just turned 14wks and has grown for sure!
I was just going to caption that....

"WOW, Just enough tail to sink my teeth into!!"

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
AND that she did gene!!! it was sooooo funny with Max running and Peanut hanging on for dear life being dragged across mexican tile floors hahhahaa next Max got her tail and kinda sorta like slid peanut across 17feet of laminate flooring hahhaha NO one was hurt and they ended up wrestling around my feet :roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
oh oh...she looks like she's up to no good! hahaha..... :shock:
She is sooooo cute!!!!! She looks like a stuffed loveable huggable toy!
I'm so glad she's all better! :lol:
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
oh oh...she looks like she's up to no good! hahaha..... :shock:
She is sooooo cute!!!!! She looks like a stuffed loveable huggable toy!
I'm so glad she's all better! :lol:
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :D
Ok, now do YOU believe me she's not always an angel? her halo has a few dents in it as of today :roll: Max did lend her his but she lost it somehow :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh I believe...I do I do I do!!!! hahahah....evidentally a mouse got in the couch up here, and Raleigh and Molly had their heads burried under the cushions trying to get to the peanuts it stored...ha-ha...wish I had the camera at that moment...just their butts sticking up in the air with their heads no where to be seen....hahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathie...shame on you NOT having your camera on hand!!!! what kind of doodleaholic are you???

Ok here's a good ANGELIC picture of Peanut :roll:

and here HER HIGHNESS is guarding HER THRONE

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahah...she looks like Cujo!!!! And what a lovely shade of pink with a Palm tree no less!!!! I just KNOW how much you love that chair!!!
hahahahhaha...... :shock:

Kathie,Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathie to be honest that is the darn brightest reddish chair i have ever seen in my life hahhaha it was given to us by a "rich eccentric" person. HOWEVER it is also the most comfortable chair in the world!! soo even though it doesn't match...well who cares as long as it's comfortable.

and oh yeah, right color for her highness Princess peanut :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Gene...I was addicted to HGTV before I even KNEW there was a doodle forum... :shock: hahahaha...yes...that chair brings depth and balance to her room....hahahahaha :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whaddaya think Sue? Can you just picture Denver Head and Jonah King flanking the Princess Peanut in that chair??? hahahaha...one with a bear with no ears in his mouth, the other with a beautiful redesigned cushion
!!! hahahaha :roll:

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie...don't you dare Egg Gene's Jolly Jaws Jonah...that chair would be would be history and we'd no longer be able to joke about HOW RED it is!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kathie
Bahahahaahah
Wait a minute, wait a minute I thought Gene was kidding about the King name????????

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
huh??? I dunno!!! I thought it was for real...but I'm sure he'll let us know in the a.m.!!!! Do you fool around with Daylight saving time up there in BC?? If so, don't forget to 'Spring' forward one hour! Denver will be hungry when he gets up, losing an hours sleep!

Kathie, Raleigh and Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Gene's up ...he's just thinking of a good come back at the moment hahahhahahaaa or maybe MIKO"S helping him :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you fool around with Daylight saving time up there in BC?? If so, don't forget to 'Spring' forward one hour! Denver will be hungry when he gets up, losing an hours sleep!
Yes thanks for the reminder and Denver is always hungry
after a meal he looks at me like "Mom your kidding right! where is the rest???" :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts