Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
My baby D.O.G. is going in to be neutered in a little more than a week but only one testicle has descended. I know this complicates the procedure a little bit, but I am wondering how this will affect his recovery. Is it going to be a lot more painful for him? Anyone else had this problem.

Also I want to take just a moment to be a proud mom and brag about my baby. He is just the best dog ever-I never could imagine he would be so well behaved, loving and smart! I have only had him for about 3 weeks and he is not quite 4 months old yet. I just started working with him and he is already reliable with Sit Down and Stay! We went to the pet photographer yesterday and it only took 5 mins to get like 10 pics.. Both dogs were great, the photographer said she'd never seen anything like it! I am used to smart dogs as my 2 year old Papillion is no dummy! But D.O.G. is unbelievable -if other labradoodles are like this they quite possibly are the best dogs out there. On a bad not he has figured out that he can roll the windows down in the car and jump out, which is smart but not so good.lol.. Attached are pics from the photographer they didn't scan quite as well as they turned out and D.O.G. needs a hair cut so you can see his eyes! I couldn't Up load them but please go to my site and see them they are too cute!

~Stephanie

http://papsanddoodles.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
209 Posts
Your dogs are very cute!

When my LD, Sawyer had his neuter surgery we joked that he thought it was just a bikini wax for how much he jumped for joy when we picked him up! As for the undescended testicle, I don't really know or have any experience that can advise you. What does the vet say?

Don't feel bad bragging about D.O.G. Sometimes I think Sawyer actually understands words and verbal language (he does!) These dogs are really amazingly smart and intuitive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts