Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have female Labradoodle who needs a new home. She's an apricot color with green eyes.....very pretty!! We have three small children and I'm sorry to say she just doesn't get the attention she needs or deserves!! She is a wonderful pet and loves to play and go for walks. We live in North Alabama....is there anyone who would be interested?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi and Welcome

So sorry to hear you are having to re-home your babydog - do you have any pictures you could post? Also has she been spayed.

Have you contacted the breeder you got her from to see if she will help re-home?

You could also email Shannon (Phantom-Star) at Idogz and see if she could help click link below and send her an email

http://labradoodle-dogs.net/forums/prof ... file&u=388

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had a puppy match-maker (have you ever heard of such???) contact me last week. She was friends with a trainer that had one of our past puppies in their class. She was impressed by our little Flash and contacted me because she had an older couple who wanted an older female doodle. She was looking for a rescue dog for them and has not had any luck! She might be interested. Also another lady from Utah interested in training a doodle for pet therapy, these may be interested. How old is she?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bamagirl,

I'm interested! I just PMed you for more info. Click your inbox at the top of this page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts