Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there are several groups getting their doodles together (romp) in specific areas of the country. Any one interested in arranging a "romp" in the new england area near Boston? Are there certain rules for this type of meetup? I am new to this forum and our doodle is just a puppy so everything is new! We tried to join a labrador retriever meetup and they shunned us because we are a mix!!! :cry:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I would love a NE romp!
We live in MA about 45 min. from Boston and all the romps looks so fun, someone please help get one going!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm game! I'm on the cape and can toss 2 doodles into the mix!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Aww that's too early!! Napa and I are returning home for the summer! Perhaps we could arrange another romp?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Count Brinkley in. We can be in Quincy in 20 minutes and I even know where the park is!! I will email the organizer. Brinkley is soo looking forward to meeting all the local doodes:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boston Romp!!

This weekend!!! We can't wait.....it is going to be so much fun seeing all the local doodles in one place.

·
Registered
116 Posts
looking forward to seeing all the doodes on Saturday. I hope the weather is as nice as it has been this week. That would make for a totally perfect day. It will be fun "matching" up owners to their doodles.

·
Registered
141 Posts
So sorry I have been crazy busy with 8 pups and 3 grown dogs but wanted to post some pics from the romp. I apologize the pictures aren't great I think i was so wowed by all the beautiful doodles and watch my 3 that I only took 3 pictures and as I said they are not great but I haven't seen any from this romp If you or your dog are picture jump in and identify please. We had a lot of fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts