Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved reading all the stories about the smartest things your doodles have done- now lets hear about the worst things they've done! We know how naughty doodles can be sometimes! :? :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke's worst is something she has actually done SEVERAL times! She has a thing for eyeglasses! She has chewed up 3 pairs of my mom's already! Thank goodness a good friend of mine is an optician - the first couple of times he just had to replace the nosepieces, but she had to get a new pair after the third attack! I'm glad he gave me a discount!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Tyke you little stinker....I guess Tanner's list is not as bad as some....

stole meat off of sandwiches when DH turned his back on them

chewed a hole right in the center of a brand new king size blanket...I hadn't even taken it out of the package.

chewed dog sitters new crocks

my good leather boots

a few scatter rugs

I suspect the most naughtiest is still to come :twisted:

·
Registered
980 Posts
I'm with Gene on this one! Hahahaha!

Actually he is not a rapid offender, but his few offenses are biggies. I think the worst is the eating of the $100 bill from my pocket. By the way, he got into my pocket the other day again. This time, he ran into the living room with a $1 and got busted. I found all the remnants of the $13 I had and taped them back together. :evil:

Then there's the day that he pantsed me on a busy street.....nuff said.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Don't get me started......
hehe...could it be the photo w/the couch cushions?

let's see...Dexter...maybe eating a tennis ball and having us worried (and at the vet's for 2 days)? :)

Besides that...hmmm...I can't really get too upset about the stuff in the basement when he was alone (ripped a piece off the wall and ripped some of the carpet) because I think he was going through some separation from us issues. Probably stealing things and running around with them.

Kirby - ah...hmmm...he's really never done anything wrong...I did find out he goes on the sofa when we aren't there though :wink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Several worst things! Nicky chewed the leg of an expensive teak dining chair. He chewed the corner piece off the kitchen island. The corners of several baseboards have been gnawed.

I think he's part beaver!

How do I patch gnawed baseboard corners?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
Don't get me started......
hehe...could it be the photo w/the couch cushions?
Yes!! And the chair cushions, and the rugs....... :roll:

So far....Rumor wins the "Good boy" prize, but it's only been 2 1/2 months.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
JUST THIS WEEK!

Charlie never had a thing for eyeglasses before but went through THREE pair earlier this week... all in the same day. GRRR...

And to top it off, yesterday he chewed up an autographed Frank Thomas baseball. The only saving part is that the son who owned it was the one who let him get to it. I don't really blame Charlie. He doesn't know the difference between this ball and any other.

Deb

·
Registered
36 Posts
Chisos spent most of 2 hours outside. Playing. Running around. Digging. More digging (Bad girl!). Lying under the tree. Chewing on sticks. More playing. Then she came inside and promptly peed on her brand new bed.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
hmmmm Mom would probably say it was the day I took her glasses off the table and used them for a teething ring

But................look at this face, do you really believe I would have done that :lol:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Uma's worst offense is a memorable one because it was on MY WEDDING NIGHT!

She was about 9 months old and we really hadn't had any problems with her. My parents had agreed to take care of her while we were on our honeymoon, so my husband dropped her at their house after lunch the dya of our wedding. We don't crate her at our house, but my parents weren't ready to give her unlimited access in their home so they put her in my old bedroom with her bed, toys, and a big window to stare out of to keep her entertained while they were at the wedding.

Well, considering that she had never been closed by herself in a room before I guess she freaked out...especially becuase she knew my parents 11 year old dog was loose in the house (although she was probably sound asleep on the other side of the house).

Regardless, Uma decided to dig her way out! That's right....she tried to go underneath the door. My parents had just gotten new berber carpet so, like a sweater, once she got one thread up she was able to pull and pull and pull...ripping up the carpet down the hall into another bedroom and back.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE the next morning when we went over to see her. My husband nearly called off the honeymoon because he couldn't bare the thought of what else she'd do while we were away. Luckily a friend was able to stay at our house with her, where she is apparently most comfortable.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't know who the instigator is Murphy or Trooper, but boy do they find trouble.
Eat the internet cable that goes from the house to the pool house.
Chew up the cords on the pond filter and pump (not plugged in lucky for them)
Eat many socks and underwear
Chew the drywall in the kitchen
Open up and distribute an almost full bag of diamatatious earth in the garage
Pull up the weed barrier from under the mulch in the flower bed
We have gates blocking the way to complete freedom of the house. I can imagine the trouble they'd cause if they were left to wonder the house :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
ok Cacao loves paper. She will tear in up and eat it. But other then that just loves to run off. I let her go out with me to get the mail. She thinks that our street is her play ground. She is now has to be on a leash or tied out.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
sessa35 said:
Mija had a stash of socks hidden under a tree in the yard that werent discovered until the following spring!! :shock: (all winter we blamed the sock eater that lives in the dryer :oops:)
Sheesh Vanessa!! It's not JUST a sock eater, it's the sock God and Mija was merely collecting the required number of sacrifices!!! Good girl, Mija!!! :D Mustn't offend the Gods! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts