Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who haven't seen Nancy's latest posts on Kiwi today, please check under thread 'New Toy Aussiedoodle Pictures'.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
doodleheaven said:
For those of you who haven't seen Nancy's latest posts on Kiwi today, please check under thread 'New Toy Aussiedoodle Pictures'.
thanks found it

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good, I was worried people wouldn't find her newest posts about Kiwi under the bit 'older' thread. Nancy seems to be a big part of the forum and I know you would all want to know about this. I almost passed it by knowing I had seen the pics already. I hope we hear from her soon.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Thank so much for this ,,I can not tell you how much Your post means to me,, This has really touched my heart for you to take the time to do this

I am very sad to report EWOK,,aka Kiwi is NOT doing well, we cant keep her blood sugar rite, we get it rite ,,she crashes again,, this has been a ongoing thing since i got her, but attributed it to hypoglymia, all the vets agree its much more than that, we just dont know what, its likly the begginning of PSS,,(porta systemic shunt) LIver shunt,,

I had her out Thanksgiving it was 70 here, she ran and ran and played wtih my grandaughter (3yrs old) she was so happy,, then the next morning she was on deaths door, i cant help but blame myself, Before you say anything, I really know i had no control, im just on a pity party rite now, i was going to keep her,,my whole family was so attached, so this is hurting more then i can express rite now, I have been in dogs for over 30yrs now, and it never every gets easy ,
Im sorry i cant see the screen rite now, so i am going to close and also post this in the other thread so everyone is updated, hugs and thank you again sooo very much, your concern has truly touched my heart

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nancy ... Many hugs and prayers coming your way.
Update when you can, but know we are thinking of you always.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
THANKS SO MUCH
We have decided ,all of our vet concur, that we need to put her down, this is not fair to her, no medicine is helping ,,she is suffering

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nancy,
There is a lump in my throat and a prayer in my heart.
God Bless You.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
God Bless you, Nancy. I know how much making that decision hurts. I have done it too many times myself. God must have needed a very special little angel in Heaven today :cry:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Doodlesville said:
THANKS SO MUCH
We have decided ,all of our vet concur, that we need to put her down, this is not fair to her, no medicine is helping ,,she is suffering
O Nancy, My heart weeps for you. Sending prayers your way
hugs
Mary

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Thanks Everyone, This has been a hard hard 2 days, I so appreciate you all, so much, I am heartbroken, i just dont want her to suffer any longer, I hate hate hate having to make this decision, it never gets easy,never

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((nancy)))))))))))))) i am soooooo sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

G

·
Nancy, Hugs and prayers coming your way. It has been such a tough year for you! I know you are heartbroken. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I bet Noel and Kiwi will be wonderful playmates while waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Linda said:
Nancy, Hugs and prayers coming your way. It has been such a tough year for you! I know you are heartbroken. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I bet Noel and Kiwi will be wonderful playmates while waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Thank you Linda, it is so funny you would say that, I lost my Noel 2days b4 my bday , Ewok a day after thanksgiving, wondering what is next

Steve just went to pick her up, that had her in a little casket she will be bury right nxt to Noel, (noel was not a real puppy person, but i asked her to let little ewok run and play and to love her good for me) What a joy those 2 were, ewok wormed her way in my heart deeply i just didnt have enough time with her,,there never is

Thank you Gene, :O)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear this :( You are doing the right thing by keeping her from further suffering...it's just so sad :(

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Nancy, if only all our love sent your way could have made it right. My heart aches for you. Big heartfelt hugs from Cali and me.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts