Labradoodle Forums banner

N-R-G dog food

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BK190 
#1 ·
Has anyone every heard of NRG dog food. It is dehydrated food. My mom has a bichon and swears by it. I just switched my puppy from Wellness to Canidae because her stool was so soft all the time. I read lots of post and thought I would gice Canidae a try. She gobbled it up tonight. But I would love to know of anyone elses experience with NRG.

#2 ·
Hi, I have never heard of this food, but I did try a dehydrated raw (oxy-moron, I think) and my dogs hated it! It was very strong smelling of greens...like maybe alfalfa...I spent over $80 and not one dog would eat it...I still have it for emergency feeding...they'd have to be starving to touch it!

#3 ·
Jac said:
Hi, I have never heard of this food, but I did try a dehydrated raw (oxy-moron, I think) and my dogs hated it! It was very strong smelling of greens...like maybe alfalfa...I spent over $80 and not one dog would eat it...I still have it for emergency feeding...they'd have to be starving to touch it!
That is too funny Jac...........
If I buy something new for the cats i am guaranteed that
one of them will eat but to have none of your your doggies like it,
that is just too precious.................

#5 ·
Haven't heard of it......I feed mostly Canidae all life stages here

#7 ·
I went to the link that Gene posted (thanks Gene) and tried to see a package of the food! None came up! But it does sound similar to the stuff we bought.
I had a tough time reading the web page...their colors are hard to read on the black background...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.