Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the spring romp is at the Davis Ca Toad Hollow Dog Park, this Sat (5 April) at 10:00 am!!! I've heard forecasts of up to 79 degrees!!! Whoopee!!!! I'm breaking out the sunless tanning first-of-the-summer-leg-helper!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We got a new dummy launcher for Dakota--don't even think it, Gene!!--that will launch up to 200 yards. We will preview it at the romp!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
seazr said:
We got a new dummy launcher for Dakota--don't even think it, Gene!!--that will launchup to 200 yards. We will preview it at the romp!!
I can't help my self......... Annmarie, I didn't know you were going to the CA romp!! :oops:

G

·
Gene post a disclaimer!!! I spit my pop!!!

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well if Annmarie is being shot out of the cannon
then Denver and I will be there
bahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey N. Californians! Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Davis romp! We can't make it but we'll be there in doodle spirit. Dakota, will your mommy or daddy take lots of photos with their super duper camera? I hope so! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK who's paying for my airline ticket, car rental and hotel accomodations? :wink: (no dummy here hahahaa)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Annmarie, what are you doing up so late??? Isn't it like 3am on the east coast? :shock: zzzzzz....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
yes, i had work to do tonight cause i didn't want to work tomorrow
soooooooooooo it's off to dreamland and i'll sleep in till 8:30am :D

nite nite zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Dakota, I'll be there! Mom was considering not attending because my coat is such a mess (I need a haircut BAD) and she is embarassed. :oops: But, because she loves me and knows how much I enjoy getting together with you, and running, she's gonna take me. HURRAY! :D

Copper

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
gene please come over and clean off my computer.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
OK who's paying for my airline ticket, car rental and hotel accomodations? :wink: (no dummy here hahahaa)
Why don't you just shoot yourself out of the cannon toward CA instead.....much cheaper that flying.... :oops: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts