Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annabelles cousins went home yesterday - AB slept most of the day - when Daddy got home he got out her toy basket (put away when kids were here, Emma is Miss Destructo when it comes to toys)

I know there's more in here

LOOK Mom - there's one over here!

Hey Aunt Mary - Got anymore Ice Cream?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHA...do you think she has enough toys?? :)

those stuffed animals are very very intact. That isn't the case over here :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Annabelle likes to take the "carcasses" outside for some reason - she has one or two that stay in but most are outside

Her take on toys is "one can never have too many toys" :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I'll say..Tanner's not seeing it either.

I see toys there that only lasted Tanner 10 minutes...AMAZING :!:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ok what is the secret???????????????
Those stuffies are still stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to admit that Denver has just as many toys
but not many of them are still stuffed stuffies
Try saying that fast!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful pictures of AB!!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Maybe you have to give your doodle 50 stuffed toys at once, then they don't know which one to chew first, so they don't chew any????? They can't focus...Hmmm, I'll have to try that. Well, not 50, but a lot

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to admit it - I'm guilty of spoiling my precious, she has another 20 or so floating around the house - then she has her "outside toys" :p

I'm not sure why some of her toys stay stuffed and others she disects within 5 minutes - a mystery to me - Heidipooh and Mollyann were like that also, Annabelle actually has a few toys that belonged to H&M and have been played with by Hankeipoo and Macy too- it's like there is a non-written code that those toys get played with but Not destuffed - wierd

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Calimom said:
Maybe you have to give your doodle 50 stuffed toys at once, then they don't know which one to chew first, so they don't chew any????? They can't focus...Hmmm, I'll have to try that. Well, not 50, but a lot
OMG the more toys the MORE they get DEFUZZED and DESQUEAKED...both Max and Peanut love dead carcasses. the only ones they don't destroy are MY STUFFED animals.

i am in utter amazement over how many toys are NOT DEstroyeD :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MaxandMe said:
Calimom said:
OMG the more toys the MORE they get DEFUZZED and DESQUEAKED...both Max and Peanut love dead carcasses. the only ones they don't destroy are MY STUFFED animals.

i am in utter amazement over how many toys are NOT DEstroyeD :shock:
LOL now I'm, gonna have to collect all her destuffed toys for a photo, somehow I dont think Annabelle would like having a "goodie-two-shoes" label :lol:

BTW who came up with the "goodie-two-shoes" label anyhow - it sure wasn't a dog owner LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
calling GENE...LINDA , they'll find out who made up the "goodie two shoes" label on the internet :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
From a website called the straight dope.....

"Little Goody Two-Shoes" was the heroine of a children's story of the same title, first published in 1765 and often attributed to that favorite of English graduate students everywhere, Oliver Goldsmith. The story, such as it is, concerns a poor waif who has somehow managed to make it through life with only one shoe. Finally rewarded with another, she scampers over hill and dale pointing at her feet and crying "Two shoes! Two shoes!" in so cloying a manner that her name has lived through the ages as a symbol of puerility. "Goody" is a contraction of "Goodwife," a form of address roughly equivalent to our "Mrs.," and now archaic.

And here's the doll from 1965.......

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG i had one of those dolls as a kid(or one similar) it was almost as big as me too! i was only going on 5yrs old!!! hahhahahahaa my parents must have gone broke buying me that dolll :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
P.S. I"m blaming you guys for sending Annabelle "destuffing" thoughts

I got up today to white fluff scattered all down the hallway, looked out kitchen window and looks like we had some snow out there LOL

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
annabelles mom said:

I got up today to white fluff scattered all down the hallway, looked out kitchen window and looks like we had some snow out there LOL
Bhaahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
She obviously wanted us to know that she ain't no
"Goody Two Shoes"
Teehee

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annabelles mom said:

alright Annabelle is now a true 100% Doodle!!! yesssssss!! i lov it!! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is me with some of my fave destuffed toys - I don't know how they get destuffed, they just appear that way.

Does this look like the face of a "Serial Destuffer" ?
:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts