Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hankiepoo thought he would take Annabelle's pink lion from her tonite, Annabelle thought otherwise

Hey - that's mine, give it back

I said Give IT Back !

Thank you

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Good for YOU AB!!!! Us girls have to tell those guys that some of our stuff is 'un-touchable' for cryin out loud...we just have to stick together!!! Right??? Let me tell you, I've gotten very assertive when it comes to Raleigh, and when I've had enough of his shenaningans, I give him a 'WHAT FOR' !!!! hahahahahaha...and the look on his face is...'HUH'????

Your girlfriend,
Molly!!! :wink:

P.S.....Don't tell anyone, but did you hear that the other day Jonah got not one ball, but two, and Miko got nothing???? But us girls do NOT gossip, now do we??? Miko honey, come and join our 'sisterhood' and we'll give you some pointers on how to handle the guys!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I know sweetie...I was just messin with your dads head!!!! hahahaha....you and Jonah are two of the luckiest doodles I know!!! :wink:

Molly

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean Molly, sometimes Hank looks at me like "what did I do" LOL

Miko I'm so glad that Daddy gets you new toys also, but how come we never see pics of you with your new toys - is Jonah taking them away from you when Daddy turns his back?????

huggies
Annabelle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts