Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot this this morning. They were going nuts with this new toy chasing each other all over the yard, I went to get the camera and by the time I came outside again, it turned into tug of war. So, I'm posting it anyway. Hope you enjoy it! :lol:

G

·
Hahaha, Jonah won! I was surprised at how gentle they were tugging!
Bella has this tug o war trick where she pretends she is giving you the toy, (she kind of moves forward with it instead of pulling hard), so you relax your grip slightly and she whips it out of your hand. It's pretty funny now that we know her little trick. :lol:
They are sooo smart!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, they were a little more rambunctious......then I got the camera, and they played like the little angels they aren't! :roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great video Gene....nice,and peaceful and quiet with
the birdie chirping in the the background....then all of a sudden you
see the BROWN HOLE by the base of the tree....hahahaha...
pretty soon it will will be leaning to one side, and you'll have to get
Annmarie the landscraper to come to Ohio to fix it!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright that's it....now i gotta put my foot down. I am a landscaper first then a landscraper hahhahahaa you gotta the order right ok? thank you both : GENE and LINDA :D

and you all just wait till i post a few nightime garden pics that my doodles are NOT allowed to go near so i can not be called landscraper :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Annmarie! You gotta the order right?

What order??? :shock: Pizza,spaget??? hahahaha...are you Eye-tal-ien?
You sound like Vinny Batch-a-galoupe! hahahahahaha

___________________________________-
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly! :D :twisted: [/quote]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
No wait....that's Vinny Boom Batz! hahahahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright here's a twist for ya....there's a great pizza shop 1mi down the road and they deliver. so when y'all visit call your OWN order in hahahhaa cuz i'm going be at the pool or creek with dah doodles :wink:

remember this "mi casa su casa' which means helpee selfee

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
how about this? i'll hand ya the phone book and a map :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY Gene let's see if ya ever get here ok? if you do i'll get livery service just for you :wink: hell i'll even wear an apron hahahhahaa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sessa35 said:
tell me again why having two is crazy?
Before I went in to get the camera they were racing around the yard taking turns stealing the toy like they were possessed by demons. Get the camera and they play like kids at Vacation Bible School! :wink:

Annmarie....this is the livery service I'm talking about. We're waiting on my front porch for our pickup........ :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have a black Toyota Landcruiser....will that do?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene
You had to know it was coming when you open
this kind of topic. So here is what you get after you been waiting on your porch for so long

But it does come with a cooler
Bahahahaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts