Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from a lurker! I read often and love the stories and pictures but I'm not much of a poster. Wanted to share a picture of my girls with my little boy in the Texas bluebonnets though. In an hour out there with 4 kids and 2 doodles we got a grand total of one usable picture! Gonna go out again this weekend and try again, Here are my babies!

Snickerdoodle is on the left, Cocoa is on the right and yes they are littermates! They are 5 months old now, about 40 and 35 pounds and so wonderful! Thanks again for this forum, it has been so helpful and fun!
:D Doodlemom

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
aahhhh!!!!! Texas bluebonnets!
I just have one question, is there only one true field of those that EVERYONE goes to, or are there more than that? :wink:

I have some poignant pictures of those bluebonnets, but it doesn't include dogs or doodles....

Your doodles AND your kiddo are adorable!

welcome and thanks for posting :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all! I'm very proud of all three of them, now to get a pic with all the kids in it!
Maureen, the bluebonnets here are breathtaking, they are everywhere! On a year when the conditions are just right you see more blue flowers than you do green grass. You should see my wall, I plop my kids in them for pictures every year, this is the first year with the doodles!
:D Doodlemom

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful picture Doodlemom!!!! You must be soooo proud! :D
Thanks for making my night! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts