Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son Josh came home from school this weekend and he and I took the boys for a walk in our state park.

And Frankie is so worn out

Everybody had such fun and now they are all tired, including meeeee!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
What nice memories you made! That last picture is Sooooo Cute!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wonderful pics look like fun was had by all.
We took Dekker to the beach for the first time today after a morning romp at the dog run, he's now lying Doodle style with his back legs wide open fast asleep! Ahh bless, will post pics later.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thank You! Love seeing pics of the tuxedo wearin' duo!

Ebbe had rambunctious play this AM at the dog park ... then a long stroll before the sun went down!

She's curled up by my feet as I type!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, a doodle's dream for everyday activity. Great pictures. I wish I had some place like that where I could let Cali run off leash with a buddy. The last picture is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREAT pics!! they look like they had a blast!!!! and so sweet your son is home to on a walk with all of you:D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Love the Tucker and Frankie photo all pooped out!!!! So cute! Thanks for my morning smile! :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I happy for you, that your son came back! Not everyone has this luxury.
And your dogs are amazing! I always have this funny feeling inside when I see a dog on a street. What's your sons' school? If he is studying literature, then maybe he will be able to write my dissertation online? I'm just curious.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dogs are so beautiful, the truth is that many times we are not aware of how much love they give us in a selfless way. I adore you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts