Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one told this pair that dogs and cats don't like each other.
He has his daddies smile! :)
It looks like the baby teeth are coming out right on time. LOL
Scratch the right spot and he'll sit there all day.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awwww I wish I lived closer... I'd take him in a heartbeat - even if he turns out to be Denver sized!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love that doodle's schnuffer and beard!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lily is spoken for and is to be picked up tomorrow. So Canada will soon have an empty nest like I do. :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Look at that face!!!!..........melts me!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Your pups are so sweet. They are exactly the look I love in a labradoodle. I will certainly miss seeing pictures of your Little Lily - had a soft spot for her with all she went through in the beginning. I'm sure someone will adopt the boy you have left soon. He's way too cute to resist. Love his smile!

G

·
So sute! I want another so bad!!! I am dog sitting and Maya just loves having another dog to play with and I love it too cause I don't have to entertain her! NO MORE DOOODLES!!! NO MORE DOODLES!! NO MORE DOODLES!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I want another too. I do not need three dogs, I do not need three dogs. I keep telling myself that.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ronnie said:
I want another too. I do not need three dogs, I do not need three dogs. I keep telling myself that.
I didn't even bother trying to talk myself out of a third... I knew it was bound to happen, so I just accepted it :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
debbildog said:
Ronnie said:
I didn't even bother trying to talk myself out of a third... I knew it was bound to happen, so I just accepted it :)
Kristin ... does this mean a third doodle is about (or has) entered your life? :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I USED to try to talk myself out of 3.........somehow we ended up adding Beau to our family hahahaaaaaaaaa
and i can't wait to see Kristin's 3 doodle later on this year

Tink......are you going to be sad when this little one goes?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Annmarie, I actually shed a few tears this morning when Lily went. :oops:
I know it would have made no sense to keep her, and I really trust that she went to a very nice loving home. Yet I do get attached to them and had spent a lot of time with that one in particular.

I'm sure I'll be sad to see this boy go too, but at the same time I'll be happy to find him a good home. It's just one of the harder parts of breeding.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ooooh, you said it, Tink! I am so attached to every pup we have! I try so hard not to get so in love with them, but it is impossible and the longer they stay with us the harder it is! UGH! I sympathize with your tears...we do the same, every time one leaves us. But, like you, we know it is best for the pup.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
So Tink, Is the last one still available? Lily is not the last one is it? The puppy in these pics is it? He is still available? I will be talking to a person in about an hour and giving her some info. What is the latest? Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Greg, the puppy in the pics is a boy and he is still available.
He's a sweet guy and needs a home soon. He's been handled a lot and is very nice and healthy. I would LOVE to have him go to someone who you might be able to get to post about him here. It's just so hard to see the last couple go... it would do my heart good to be able to get frequent updates.

I know... I'm a wimp. It's just impossible not to get attached to them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts