Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm new and my name is Shannon. I have a four month old labradoodle puppy named Snuggles. She is so loveable and loves to cuddle up right next to you that's how she got her name. She is very upbeat and playful, but at the same time she can be calm and down to earth. lol...i think she is the floppiest puppy i have ever had though. she flops around everywhere she does not just sit down or lay down she flops down and it's so funny. She is very smart too though, she catches on fast and seems to learn fast except for when it comes to potty training. On top of everything she is very good with kids so i don't ever have to worry about her hurting and being mean to little ones, all she does is kiss them to death and they seem to love it. Here are some pictures of her.
Baby Pictures:

Now At Four Months:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
soooooooooo cute!!!! :D nice to meet you Shannon :)

and for inquiring minds (like mine) here ya go:

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:16 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shannon HUGS

Just so the rest of you know... This lovely lady is engaged to my son and Snuggles is one of the pups from Moses and Canada that was born in Sept.

We love 'em both.

Tink

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hi Shannon! Snuggles is adorable! :lol: We are glad to have you! This is a great forum - you will love it!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I'm happy to meet new people all the time with the same interests as me, and yes this is one of tink's puppies. I have been around snuggles since she was born. I will try to get more pictures up soon.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Shannon and Snuggles. Great photos. Congrats to both you, Snuggles, a great looking puppy, Tinks son and Tink for that matter. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I have to say it's really fun to be getting another daughter who loves animals as much as I do. Shannon was one of my main helpers when the pups were first born, so I've seen her and snuggles bond since the very beginning. I'm glad my son chose so wisely!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts