Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Dexter doesn't feel too well today. I found him chewing on a shed puppy tooth last night. Now today he's off his feed, and he's been napping in his crate voluntarily all day. He's not feverish. He did eat a little bit, but he was tossing the food one piece at a time around in his mouth trying to find a comfy spot before he bit down.

Here's his sad face. I think he's milking it a bit.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi Dexter,
You look sooo sad...I know it hurts, because I lost mine tooo... :cry: Sunday I lost the last big one...I was still able to eat, but was very,very crabby for the past two weeks...don't worry buddy, it's absolutely amazing how fast your new teeth will grow...and you'll be eating fine again in a few days...have your mommy look at the hole where your tooth fell out...and I'll bet by Saturday there will be a new tooth there!!!! :D
Feel better Dex....
Your pal
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Dexter
Denver here
Do not worry buddy!!!! When your big teeth finish coming
in you can rip things apart even better. :wink: :wink:
But whatever you do keep the sad look, your people feel
so sorry for you and you get yummies.
You even get your bears back and get to bite their heads off if you want. Trust me , Milk that look for all its worth

Your Pal
Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dexter...you are too cute and how doooooo you stay so white :shock:

from Max: hey little buddy, don't worry your teeth will start to fall out real fast and then you'lll get big white TEETH LIKE ME. but when they come in, you're going to want to chew alot to break them in. tell your mommy to have a kong for you and maybe even ice cubes.
OH dexter, remember: you are INNNOCENT till proven guilty, ok?

From Peanut: what's teething? and is it fun chewing your own tooth?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Denver, you sure were right. I put on that face (even though my mouth felt better and I snuck in and ate the rest of my chow) last night and I got to sleep in the bed with the folks and I didn't even get scolded for nipping at the cats! I gotta try to figure out how to get more of those things to fall out of my mouth, they're a goldmine dude!

Raleigh, did you get spoiled when yours came out? Maybe you should have talked to Denver and he could have clued you in.

Peanut, I don't think you're old enough yet, but you could try pouting your lips and spit, you just never know. Maybe Max can help you?

AnnMarie, mom said something about a bath today, cause I look and smell like a polecat, I'm not sure what a polecat is, but if it smells like my brothers, I better have that bath!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi Dex!

Did I get spoiled when my teeth fell out???? hmmmmm...let me think about that one....hahaha..... :idea: :idea: I got it!!!! I AM already spoiled...hahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D
My Mom is sooo unobservant that she didn't even KNOW thay fell out till the last one...probably because I was acting my normal self...except I was 'crabby' as she put it, cause I was barking non-stop, cause it hurt! :cry:
Hang in there Buddy....ice cubes are a great idea, and feel good on your gums.....

Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've heard of twisting a wet washclosth real tights and then putting is in the freezer. When it's good and frozen, let them chew on it until it thows out, then take it away (so they don't shred it). Feels good on their gums.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dexter, make sure you play at mommies feet ok? that way the tooth does a tinkle sound on the floor and WHOA they'll see a tiny bit of blood and then YA GET REAL SPOILED :wink:

SINCERELY
from max who did this at least 4 times and loved every bit of attention I got each time!!! :D :D :D

ps space out losing teeth ok? i did mine in a couple of weeks. remember MILKkkkkkkkkk it!!! :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Betty, you're an angel! I did this for Dexter last night and he loves it! Kevin refroze it overnight and gave it to him this morning before he ate. He's not trying to shred it at all, but for some reason he wants it kept on the daybed. Everytime you put it on the floor, he puts it back up there for safekeeping. Ah well, what's one little wet spot if I have a happy doodle? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts