Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was so good to see BOGART!!
We took him in the yard first thing and he deposited in 3 different spots. :shock:
This vet has indoor runs for elimination and I think he was kind of holding it. :roll:
Right now, he's chewing on a bone.....hahahaha! It's so good to hear doodle sounds again! yippppeeeee! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOoooray
Bogie is home and Linda you must be soooooooo happy too!! :D

G

·
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Bogie is home!!! I'm glad everything went well. Did they do a blood re-test? How was that?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yay! Welcome home Bogart!!! We can tell mommy missed you A LOT!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Glad to hear Bogie Rides Again~ :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Awww, Bogie...I've been thinking of you! So glad that you are home again with Mama!! (Nice to get to your own bathroom again, isn't it?) :lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome home Bogie! :D Hope you're recovering well! Don't worry if things feel a little, err, "breezy" down there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been doing nothing but doodling! hahaha! I'm taking super duper good care of my guy. He is still a tad under the weather.....either that or his testosterone level has already dropped and he's much more mellow.

He's had his share of bones and some frozen yogurt.
We're walking him on a 30 foot lead in the yard and MAN! I really don't think he eliminated at the vet!! He's a real poo'er since we got him home!
This 30 foot lead may actually be the ticket when he's better too. Since he's doing his business on it, I may use it as a training tool to keep him out of the plants now and later! :wink:
But, eventually, he'll have to be let go to doodle 500 around the yard. I know he's looking forward to that.
I thought he was licking/chewing a couple times, but he wasn't doing that at the incision area.........so far so good!
I can't WAIT to walk him again and take him places!!
Thanks for all your well wishes!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts