Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I have tried so hard to get this color since i started breeding doodle over 5yrs ago, and waaaaallaaaa here they are~~ :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats NANCY!! happy mom's day!!

don't they say Cheaper by the dozen? :wink:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks AnnMarie

LOL, Im such a worry wort,,i have them nursing in shifts, mom is great,heck hardly had to help her deliver ,,gonna be up for a few days i suppose making sure they get enough to eat,, :? :) :roll: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations, Nancy...Mother's Day can't get much better than this! What a perfect litter of babies! They are GORGEOUS...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Jac

It has taken me forever to get this color!!! and now i have 2 litters,(well ok 12pups in one litter,,LOL,,)
ok i got LOTS,,,im so happy!!
hope your mothers day is wonderful!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
wowWow WOW!!!! TWELVE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!

Congratulations to you...how wonderful!!!! Now THAT'S a Mother's Day gift!! So precious, every little baby is such a miracle.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ohhh they are so beautiful.......Just a quick question :wink: , are all the females spoken for????

I am seriously concidering a playmate for Pongo :eek:

~Jenny

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NANCY ...happy mother's day in more ways than one!!!! i am sooooo happy for you. i just hope YOU manage to get some sleep and eat right too. :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi

Thanks Jenny,,,Thanks bunches I IMed you
Thanks annmarie,,i hope your having a good day, i just want sleep now,LOL
hugs

G

·
Congratulations Nancy! You so deserve this wonderful litter after all your hard work with the last one! These babies will be a breeze!! And they are gorgeous!!!!! Happy Mother's Day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts