Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my scruffy white male pup was taken to his new home. Today I received this heartwarming email from his new Mama.

Thought I would tell you that Lucky is the name of the most beautiful
labradoodle that there is!

He is great! Had a wonderful night! He is smart as a whip!!!! He fetches
/ and brings it back / goes outside to the potty! He is great!!

He is going to the vet today!

Kathy

Thanks

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update after the vet exam...

Just got back from the vet's. He
pronounced him a healthy beautiful fantastic pup! Lucky weighed 10 lbs. 2
oz.

He delighted everyone at the office!

Kathy
Woooohooooooo! I'm doing the happy happy dance! THIS is what makes it all fun.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mary,
I just had a couple here to look at pups and Canada was happy to let them. She also had to give them kisses and cuddles to show what a sweet girl she is. I don't think she minds at all that the herd is dwindling. lol

When they left to discuss WHICH pup they're taking, Canada looked at them like "HEY didn't you forget something?" lol
This is another middle aged couple who have been dog-less for several years and now with an empty nest, want one to play with for themselves. They promised to call tomorrow one way or another and said they've looked at other litters, but hadn't seen any they were as warmly welcomed by or found as responsive and round. :)

I have 2 more pups leaving tomorrow and another prospective buyer coming tomorrow evening as well. I find it cute that everyone so far has studied the dogs well enough on my website that they greet the parents by name and comment on the different pups being just as I described them.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh Tink that letter is soooooooo sweet and must warm your heart

congrats once again

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks so much everyone.

I got an email from the other buyer tonight who picked up her pup. She said "Maggies vet check up was perfect and she's wonderful! She's had lots of company and loves to run with the grandchildren."

So it's been a great night and good start.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts