Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 8 week old labradoodle called Soeli and I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of coat she will end up with when she gets older

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you she is my little poppet , she gets on with my black Lab called Eddie and even though I have only had her 13 days I couldn't imagine life without her :D :D :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
she looks so soft and fuzzy!! i'm no expert but looks wavy & fleecy to me - my personal favorite! love the black nose too =)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Soeli,

You are sooooo adorable!! You look like my new Abby, too!!

I would say she will have a gorgeous wavy fleece coat.

Cute pictures. Glad to see both dogs enjoy each other!!

8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She is a labradoodle , I did want a goldendoodle but in the U.K they are hard to find and once I met Summer (Soeli's Mum) I was smitten ,the breeder let me visit twice whilst Summer was pregnant and I met pups four times .As she was so labby as a tiny one do you think her nose will turn poodley ?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
She is so cute, Eddie is adorable too, I love labs, have had 4, they are very special

Annabelle had a shorter/labby like nose as a pup, but she grew into a Poodle nose :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was thinking she was a goldendoodle as well. I'm not real good with predicting coats on the labradoodles but I would guess more fleecy. Great photos!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Soeli is very beautiful!
She looks a lot like one of my pups...I'd say she has a fleece coat. It should be soft and loosly curled.
Here is my baby...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts