Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to shred a piece of junk mail...don't know why I had to "drop it"? I'd prefer to eat it...

Then I got to wrestle with my brother...

All this work is tough on a doodle...I need to take a nap (I keep telling Kirby this sofa is much more comfortable than the rug)...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Had to have so fiber before all that exercise. LOL Love the pic. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LESLIE ...i'm sending you ALL our junk mail, mine only try to eat bills and magazines.

those shots are great! they look like they had a blast!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Boo says: "Pleeeeeease can I come to your house and play?!?! You guys look like you're having so much FUN!!! And your furniture looks so comfy!! And your mail looks soooo yummy!! I live in California, but I'm SURE I could convince Mommy to let me visit you guys! After all, I'm a big boy now!" 8)

Mommy says: "Nice try, Boo." :?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So good to see Dex back to his normal "doodle self!" Looked like a pretty fiece wrestling match there! How cute!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So good to see Dex back to his normal "doodle self!" Looked like a pretty fiece wrestling match there! How cute!!!
haha...yeah they really really get into it! just as I think they're getting too rough, they'll stop and have big doodle grins on their faces so I know they're enjoying it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts