Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Vanessa.......you bad........I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

Miko and Rumor are sprouting a nice yellow cover from pollen!! Thanks goodness for the monsoon outside right now. My sinuses can't handle much more of this!!

G

·
Bwhhahahaha! Mija is gorgeous even covered in dust!!! And Hazel has protested that she did not sign a release and is not yet 18 :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVE IT!! :D :D :D

awesome pics and captions are GREAT :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Thanks for sharing!
Makes me feel better to see that mine aren't the only dogs that are sometimes in less -than pristine groom. lol

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Rumor, you are looking pretty hot yourself! Glad your recent "do" got repaired! Mija - love the cut - Tyke got her summer cut a couple of weeks ago too! Sessa, your scenery out there is beautful, and it's good to see that Mija and the "concrete shepherd" both survived their collision! I have to go now.....I think I hear Hazel's parents calling me....something about your contributing to the delinquency of a minor?????????? :roll:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Mija...you look great. 3 more weeks and Tanner is scheduled to loose his hair..hope he will look as cute but he doesn't have as thick of a coat as Mija...he may just look pink.

I think you will like the rolled collar....Tanner has the same one and he doesn't mat under it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts