Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will always remember how beautiful it was to be there when he smiled and took his last breathe today.
He was a wonderful father, man, friend.........rest in peace John Francis.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Linda I'm so sorry, I know how much you will miss him, but knowing he isnt suffering anymore does help to let them move on.

Prays continue for you and your family as you go thru this very sad time in your life

hugs
Mary

G

·
Linda, my deepest sympathy on the loss of your dear Dad. He will be with you always guiding and watching from heaven. You are a wonderful daughter who helped him leave this world with a smile. My prayers continue for you and your family.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Oh, Linda, I am so sorry - prayers for you and your wonderful dad.... :cry:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my father 4 years ago, and my mother last year. I still think of them daily, but they live forever in my heart and my mind as will your father in yours. Remember the good times, they will help you get through it.

Cyber hugs from your friends in NW Ohio.

G

·
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy losing a loved one. It helps knowing that he is at peace now and watching over you from Heaven. Hugs from Maya and I.

G

·
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy losing a loved one. It helps knowing that he is at peace now and watching over you from Heaven. Hugs from Maya and I.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh ((((((((((((LINDA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I am hoping the god wraps his arms around you and somehow comforts you in a time when you are experiencing losing your dad. May god hear your prayers and all of ours,AND one day dry your tears with a happy memory that in time will have you smile once again and still feel the warmth of the love you had with your dad.

Linda you are in my daily thoughts and prayers honey...may god bless you and your whole family.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Linda,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Your sweet simple sentences beginning this post speaks volumes of the kind of man your Dad was and the kind of daughter you are.

During this time and for a while weep and mourn, but do so knowing that soon the happy, joyful, funny times with your Dad will take precedence over the sadness. And you will smile and Thank God for giving you such a good Daddy.

Ebbe and I send our hugs.

Mary

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
So Sorry for your loss. Hang in there Linda!...best m

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Our sympathies go out to and your family Linda. The loss of your Dad means he suffers no more. I'm sure the loving memories you have will help get you back on track and overcome the grief you feel today.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Linda, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sorry to post this late, I've been out of town. Cali and I send big hugs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts