Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I'm not here and responding it's because things are not going well.
Dad had a really bad second stroke and we don't know what will happen this time. I've been back and forth to the hospital since 9PM last night.......I'll keep you posted. I'll still try to play Trivia....I do look forward to it....but can't even be sure on that.
Any prayers for dad will be appreciated. This just doesn't look good and I'm trying to deal with what might happen at any time.
Bogie went to Day care today and may be going a lot until this is all over or under control.
This is a very sad time for me.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((((Linda)))))))))))) so sorry to hear you dad isn't doing as well as expected to-date. prayers for you and your family and may god comfort you too.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Linda...I am so very sorry.
You will, of course, be in my thoughts and prayers...I wish I was close enough to help with Bogie.
We'll watch for your news...and hope for the best.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Our prayers are with you

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Sorry to hear the news Linda. We wish you and your family the best and you are in our thoughts.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I am so sorry to hear your news. Hoping for the best outcome for all of you. Please take good care of yourself; we'll be here waiting to hear.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Linda,

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I hope for the best.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you ALL for the thoughts and prayers....we're needing them.
Dad had a VERY bad morning and I was called to hurry to the hospital. We thought that things were going down fast. I hate those calls.
Somehow he pulled through.
It's one day at a time right now.
My brother is pretty much staying here because I live closer to the hospital. We're expecting 7 inches of snow tonight and neither of us want to be too far. We're pretty much with dad all day.....taking some breaks. I'm expecting my brother shortly, he stayed on. I'll have more of an update when he gets here.
Thanks so much again!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Linda we are all here for you with prayers and thoughts for you and your family - take care of yourself and be careful going out and about in all that bad weather....I am so sorry you're having to go through this.... hugs from me and doodle kisses from Tyke.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts