Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had my Birthday party.....about time! My Uncle David, Aunt Sharon and my cousin Cristine and her husband Shaun came over and brought me presents!! I finally got to eat my pigs ear that dad got me. Of course he made me eat it in the "whale" while they scarfed down some really good smelling stuff. I was trying to help my Aunt Sharon by surfing the counter.....she didn't want my help. Well, here's the pictures you've been wanting.........

Here's our stupid hats....

Here Miko, let me help you with that...

My favorite cousin Cristine...I just gave her a wet willie.... :oops:

Dad made a cake I couldn't eat!

Here's the one for me and the squirt! Frozen yogurt w/kibble and a sweet potato cookie! mmmm!

Here's one on many new toys!

I'm worn out now, but WOW....Birthdays are GREAT!!

Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow JONAH great party!! by the way CUTE hats !!!! and what's up with the small cakes for you and the BIG ONE For the humans??? i don't know but there's something wrong with that. oh i saw the fuzz peeking oout of one of the couch cushions. nice job once again!!! And how long did your presents last? happy birthday Jonah!!1

sincerely
Max and peanut too

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hey Jonah
Nice hats buddy and I see you took a liking to Miko's hat.
I think your sweet potato cookie looked pretty neat but I bet that human cake was very yummy, did ya even get a taste???
When is Miko's birthday, mine is in May and I can't wait cause I love presents.

Your buddy
Denver
P.S
My Mom & Dad and sibling sister are better now so I get to play with Mom and go out for walks again
I am so happy.
Oh yeah Mom sais I am 32 inches tall now and not sure about the weight cause Dad can not lift me lately(he was very sick too) but they think I am over 95lbs now.
They don't think I am going to get much taller just fill out some, whatever that means.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE ...Denver is taller than a great dane!!!! are u serious??? he's that tall?! :shock: He really is a horseadoodle!!! omg!!! hahahhahahaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
picky picky picky!!! :roll: ok Denver isn't full grown yet you know. He isn't a year old yet either!! so there :D :D :D So he still has time!

max is a peant compared to denver...he's only a tad over 24in tall.
hmm actually he's a mini doodle compared to Denver Colorado

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
TOPIC....JONAH"S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT GENES HOUSE !!!! silly girl! :wink: :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think my little(?) Colorado is more of a Mooseadoodle! :shock: What a handsome boy!

Miko will be 8mo on the 24th. She went ALL DAY yesterday with no potty in the house.....APPLAUSE!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Since when did you guys worry about staying on topic?
Thanks Cinsmon
There actually was another post in between but I took it out and now it
just looks like Annmarie is chastising me but I had asked her a question.
Like Gene though, I like to pick on her too so I left her looking like a meanie. bahahahahahahaah Love ya Annmarie!!!
And stay on topic never!!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Topic....we don't need no stinkin' topic! Oh, the one picture that didn't turn out was when Miko got Jonah's hat! The only fight they had all day was over a strawberry that someone left at doodle height on the counter. My sis=in=law ended that with a shriek! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
So Gene,
You know that for Miko's party get two strawberries.
bahahaahhhaahah
and whip cream :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Jonah Wow!!!! What a neat cake your Dad mad so you and Miko...but I'll bet the other cake was yummier!!! Glad you had such a great time!!! You're such a lucky Doodle to have a family that loves you sooo much!!!

Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Let' s re-write that one...Mom dosen't type so good late at night...hahahaha

Wow Jonah Wow!!!! What a neat cake your Dad made for you and Miko...but I'll bet the other cake was yummier!!! Glad you had such a great time!!! You're such a lucky Doodle to have a family that loves you sooo much!!!

Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

THERE!!! That's better...she really should proof read her posts BEFORE she hits that submit button!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie...see the EDIT button ?? you can use that next time before anyone OTHER than Lurking SUE OR GENE sees it before editing and reposting :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Raleigh....

There was another real fancysmancy cake my Cousin Cristine made with fresh whipping cream (scarey name...smelled good though), that the big people had. I licked the one piece I wanted...just to help out, you know...and Dad said, "I guess that ones mine!". Wait a cotton pickin' minute....I called that one!! Oh well, you know how people are!

Jonah

1 - 20 of 24 Posts