Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newest Litter (i had bragged before, my blessed surprise litter)
this is Sandy my beautiful Amber Eyed Labradoodle (MOM)
Daddy is Dylan My Handsome Chocolate Poodle (Actually he's a
Red Carmel)

Better pic of Sandy

I know this is not a really great picture im going to get a closeup of them as soon as steve gets up from his nap (he was on nite puppy duty last nite, had to take chili in this am for his final OFA hip xrays,crossing our fingers, and get our australian shepherd pups tails and dewclaws done,( i hate that)

ohhhh i forgot to tell you bout them, Breeze my AKC registered show quality Aust Shepherd had a litter of pups (i bred to get my breeding stock for next year)
Breeze is the mom, she is a rare blue eyed black tri
Chico is the dad ,my Red Merle mini aust shepherd
Coats on both are perfect
Chico bred to a poodle for aussiedoodles ,the coats are just like bunny fur ,,can you tell im proud,,, :lol:
here is her litter picture, (gonna get more when i get this dang camera working) :shock:

Im keeping 3 blue merle females and a black tri male
on top of raising 5poodle pups, can you say ,CRAZY" LOL
anyone want to be a guardian home?? LOL

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Congradulations on your puppies!!!!
I really like the amber eyes!!! I had one with amber eyes in my litter. I requested a 6 month pic and commented on her eyes, and her owner actually complained on the eyes changing color!
Here's my "Sandy"

·
Registered
349 Posts
BABIES !

Oh.... what a great puppy fix tonight !!!

Tomorrow you'll probably think you're goin crazy, but remember what joy you bring all of us tonight. There is just...... nothin better.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I could just die from all the cuteness in this post! Thanks for sharing the pics! I had already seen them from my daily trip to your website to see my baby in Dazy's litter. I will see you next week. :shock: :lol:

Kristine

G

·
Awww Nancy, they are all beautiful!!!
Kristine, what a cutie, a little roly poly baby! How sweet!
Nancy, so you're keeping three merle doodles? Lucky, lucky you! Is the fourth one sold yet? So adorable!!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Linda,,,
No those merles are pureblooded Australian Shepherds ,
Im keeping 3 aussies for breeding next year for Aussiedoodles

LOL Gene,,
ummm yes that would be ME :roll: :shock: :p :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Awwwww.....I so love how small. I love puppies. It is Spring, you can tell it is in the air and PUPPIES PUPPIES.

Congratulations!!!

G

·
Nancy, you have the roliest poliest chub-a-lubs I've ever seen. :lol: Whatever Momma's eating must make good milk!
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts