Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those who may not have been here, this is the original thread:
http://labradoodle-dogs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4415

here's one of the pictures we took that helped her new family find her (its a favorite of mine):

and now, today, she's on her way home to what we hope is TRULY a 'happily ever after' for her! She's going to live with a very fine, nice family, 2 kids,12& 14, 2 other dogs and a stay-at-home mom who wanted her own baby..... :wink:
We agreed that I would take her to get her groomed to deal wtih her need for grooming, and to minimize the stress and not add grooming to Jasmine's adjustment time. Her short soft fur feels like crushed velvet!
So before they came to pick her up, after several visits, Jasmine's new Best Friend went shopping for outfits! This is our favorite:

and....this is our daughter, and theirs enjoying Jasmine in her new outfit!

I love telling the story of how SO MANY OF YOU helped Jasmine in her very serious need to have a healthy and happy life!
thank you thank you, once again!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Oh Maureen, what a bittersweet day it is for you! Jasmine is one very lucky girl. thank you for posting the photos, she looks very happy! Hopefully her new family will humor us and occasionally post some photos of her??!!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Congratulations on finding a forever family Jasmine. I know you will be very happy there because Mama would Not let you go if this wasn't the greatest home for you !

Love Annabelle (and mommy)
:D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you all....you are correct, this is a really special family. They brought me flowers, cookies (homemade) for the kids, and clothing for Jasmine! We left with hugs all around, and best wishes for Jasmine's happiness.

oy! Rescue might be harder than breeding! Or maybe it's not my gift or passion. But it was a delight to bring Jasmine out of her isolation into love and happiness in our home and then to put her in another home for a lifetime of care and happiness.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats! Great ending. Thanks for the update!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts