1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so most of you know I am now the proud mother of 3 doodles
MAX now 16mos old LD, Peanut a 11mos GD and BEAU 4mo GD

I may end up calling my house NUTCRACKER SUITE hahahhaaa
many think i've lost it.......as i say " I lost my mind but am having too much fun NOT looking for it" hhahahhahahaa

Beau is finally being aceepted by Max, ...Peanut LOVES playing tug of war with Beau...and I am in hysterics watching them.

getting a pic isn't easy.....most come out blurry hahahhaaa
mabye Kristin can give me some hints? AND Post MORE pics of Sandy and Molly!!! (hint hint)

Beau and Max

3 Doodles Discussing next partners in crime manuever

Max lends BEAU a bone :shock:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, great pictures Annmarie! Beau looks almost as big as Max now; I think he's going to be huge!

Cali wants to know where you get those bones. She envious and wants one now. She loves her rawhide bones, but I'm worried about her chewing/eating them constantly.

G

·
How cute!!! I bet they weren't plotting anything. The older two were just telling Beau that it's your BD and that he must follow their example and be very good!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great pics AnneMarie, Beau is a beaut he reminds me of my childhood golden retriever Muffin.. By the way he was MASSIVE too! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beau's paws are enormous!!!!!!! All the better to hug Dave with, eh? :wink: And they all look like they're getting along great!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay what's a few more pics from a proud new triple doodle mommie

Beau snuggling with Max

Peanut whispers: Beau YOU get the bone from Max

G

·
I love the new Avatar Annmarie!!! Your babies are so cute. I can't wait for the next batch of pics!! Keep 'em coming!!

G

·
Hi Beau:

Mama said I was being a turkey and she wouldn't let me leave a message for you....Love the new collar!! Much better than the pink one.

Kisses
Maya

·
Registered
459 Posts
So who decides who gets the dog bed? Beau is such a big boy!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beau for some reason TAKES the doggy bed but somehow porky Peanut manages to play tug of war then manages to take the toy away and go on the doggy bed...then somehow Max gets it next.

it's like a merry-go-round

So far damage control is low ....ONE glazed potted plant broken, computer cord pulled out 5 times (by mistake of course), few growls on Beau's part when he won't give back the bone Max LENDS Him...and Beau knocks his head constantly on the coffee table...we keeping hearing
"CLUNK" and see these gangly legs with a dazed look on his face.

OH Beau kept trying to hump Peanut today hahahhaaaaaaaa
she kept moving away and later tonight while eating cake there was peanut humping Beau hahhaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts