Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miko and Rumor got muzzle and head trims, and I did Jonah's eyes and hiney.......

Rumor

I'll get a pic of Miko later. All she wants to do today is play or hide in the darkness under my desk!! And.....I'll spare you the picture of Jonah's baboon hiney!! Here's one of his eye though....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's see Mary, the diet....hmmmmmmmmmm, he gets the 2 cups a day, fine. A treat when I leave for work, and one at bed time. In between, he has........
eaten poop....yummy!!
got in the trash can.
got and chewed a spatula.

So far, we've seen no visual results, but he's been getting more exercise. He feels a little less like jello. :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Let's see Mary, the diet....hmmmmmmmmmm, he gets the 2 cups a day, fine. A treat when I leave for work, and one at bed time. In between, he has........
eaten poop....yummy!!
got in the trash can.
got and chewed a spatula.

So far, we've seen no visual results, but he's been getting more exercise. He feels a little less like jello.
give that boy some low-cal snacks :) I hear cheerios aren't bad (does he have problems with grains?)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW GENE...........RUMOR looks GORGEOUS !! love the shaved face look
and seeing one-eyed JONAH, soooooo sweet!!

GREAT JOB GENE...you've been practicing! hahhaaa

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You did a great job on rumor's face gene!! Wow.

And Jonah my love, I just wanna hug you to pieces.

Looking forward to miss miko to come out of the shadows and vogue for the camera :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Ya did a great job, gene!!! :wink: CUTE!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wanna know if you trim them all by yourself. How the heck do you keep them still ? especially on the face and rear !! :shock: :shock:

When I first read the topic, I thought you put a muzzle on them to do the trim !!! How'd he do that nose ??:roll:

Just a blonde moment. Darn crap wears off on you if you read too long.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This trim I did all by myself. Rumor was a little tough at first. He settled and let me shave his muzzle. Around the eyes was a challenge. He was quite squirmy during the scissor cut on the head......I have to wait for my cousin to come over to finish.

Miko was fine once I nabbed her!! She will lwt me do anything for as long as I want. I'm not saying she likes it, she just loves her Dad.

Jonah's the same way. I've got the butt trimming down to a science, so it takes less than a minute. :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You're gettin so good Gene, that you should open your own business!!!! Doodle cuts and coffee, while you wait!!! Hahahaha..great job! :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Gene, I owe you an apology....I trimmed Tanner's muzzle and yikes what a disaster. It is not as easy as it sounds...You did a great job :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Annie....best thing about doodle hair....it grows back!! :wink: Some days they love to cooperate, other days, not so much. :roll: I'm also guilty of "over doing".... :oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts