Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow it has been sooo long since I have been on I just wanted to share with you a couple pictures of Murphy and I hiking in western Indiana. He is doing GREAT! He is 10 months 60 lbs and is a great hiking companion, as I write this my friend is laying at my feet. We are having the mildest winter I can ever remember here. Sooo with that in mind we are planning our first overnighter here in a couple weeks providing it doesn't drop to 5 degrees or something ridiculous like that. Anyway I hope you all have a great Christmas!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blueteal said:
Wow beautiful pictures Jamie, he resembles my Denver but with more hair. LOL

Merry Christmas

Sue
Hey thanks, I saw your Denver and thought the same. At the time those pictures were taken Murph had just gotten groomed. I told the groomer not to get carried away cause I wanted him to still look like a Dood. I was pretty happy with the way it came out.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
he is gorgeous....

and now I know when it gets cold why it did!! do you have to plan a trip I am enjoying the warm southern illinois weather! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments, it has been a very mild winter so far here in Indy. I kinda hope that will change a little. I look forward to seeing what Murphy will do in the snow! Sorry Movistar for the plans comment :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Murphy is beautiful, Jamie...I love the coloring! Looks like you have a great friend and companion there!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jac said:
Murphy is beautiful, Jamie...I love the coloring! Looks like you have a great friend and companion there!
Thanks Jac, I think he is a pretty handsome fella. He is starting to silver already. Guess he will look more like me!! I have been silvering a while myself!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
mmm chocolate!!! Murphy looks great!!! thanks for posting your pics :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts