Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone who lives on Long Island or NYC area purchased a multi gen austrailian lab from a fairly local breeder? (i.e. Hudson, Gold Coast, Hope Woods)?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Sorry, I am not familiar with those kennel names...you might want to check with the forums that cater to Australian Multigens exclusively. Most of us on this forum have F1-F1B generation dogs...a few multi gens and fewer Austrailian Multigens...so I don't know that you will get much help.
Still, when you do get your pup, please stop in and show pictures! (Of course, you are welcome to stick around and get to know us even before you get your pup!)
Best wishes to you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
As a California breeder, I don't know the businesses of the NY breeders, but did meet Hudson's Curtis Rist at the 2007 Doodle Romp and breed show in Malibu, CA recently.

I found him to be very personable and professional. He was running the show entries for the breed show, and doubling as ring steward and announcer. He's also the founder of ALPS, the Australian Labradoodle Protection Society.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about multigens. Jac's right, there are indeed a few of us lurking around here....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts