Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....here's a couple of pictures of my NE Ohio mud pit...

Miko in the Mud with new "haircut in progress"

Work in progress face.....

Rumor

Of course....handsome Jonah

A kiss from Rumor to brother Jonah

Rumors muddy feet.....they all got bathed last night!!
:shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Looks like my yard, gene! All the snow gone and MUD everywhere!
Good pics and annmarie will be happy ya didn't leave Rumor out! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Beautiful faces, beautiful photos....thanks gene!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwwwwwww what sweet faces

- you need a kiddie pool between your yard and door to rinse feet and legs, muddy yards are fun for pups but not mom and dads who have to clean up the muddy pups

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NOW you got MUD hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa and Muddy doodles!!!
however, I love the pictures!!!

ps GENE, Jonah cannot see, he needs a TINY bang trim :wink:

G

·
Great pics Gene
And I agree poor Jonah....how does he ever get a clear view of things through all that fur over his eyes!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh Gene we also have mud in southern Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dudes are so cute. I try to use a wash pan at the back door, but sometimes it's easier to take them to the bath. Does anyone out there know where to get a handheld extenstion that fits on the tub nozzle. All I have found at Miejer and Walmart won't fit.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that looks much like our back yard :)

Jonah - can you even see your sister and brother???? :wink: I think you need to get your dad to give you just a tiny trim :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
UGHHH! I hate dealing with muddy paws and I haven't had it near as bad as that! I hope it freezes and then snows again soon. Hang in there Gene!

I'm with the trim crowd, just a little one so we can see Jonah's eyes; they may be as soulful as Miko's but we would never know!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Gene, it's called wood chips and it saves your sanity when the ground is all muddy. I buy them by the bale for less than $4 and use them freely wherever my dogs run and play. LOL

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
I have a sister and a bother?? I've never seen them!! :lol:

signed.....Jonah
Bahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wonderful pictures Gene..............
and is Rumor a bother or a brother??????????????????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE did you have a Freudian Slip or a Annmarie Blonde moment? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
We are trying to avoid the BCS MUD BOWL in our back yard! Don't want to clean up for the TV crews! :lol: Lani and Toby have the driveway and a small mulched area to go out on so I can try and save the grass in the back yard!?!?!? We found a local park with tennis courts that are fenced where we go to play with the tennis balls and they can also cut loose and run WITHOUT THE MUD!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
May try the wood mulch this spring, although it may be like putting in a buffet with these guys..... :wink:

Depending on the day, Jonah and Miko say sometimes bother....most times brother... :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hey Gene, just be careful when you get the mulch - some of it is made from the shells of cocoa beans, believe it or not, and can make dogs sick! :cry:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts