Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got home from being out for a couple of hours this afternoon I found both dogs in the back garden while my husband sat at his computer in the kitchen.

Old Rose has never been a digger and has little interest in mud, although rolling in dead stuff was once a great diversion. Mia on the other hand ...

and now she's in jail until the mud dries and we can brush it out

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Mud or no mud, that has got to be the cutest face ever :) Is Mia a Goldendoodle?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
from Max and Peanut: HI Mia...nice beard. We have a couple of GET OF JAIL FREE cards---want one?

I just turned my laptop around so DAVE could see these pictures and he goes OMG is that MUD?!! anc we cracked up!!! too funny!

Those pictures capture some great expressions hahahha
I love the series of pics.

PIC 1: MOM is something wrong? are you okay?
PIC 2...Aint I special?
Pic 3.... Rose, rose ----why are you ignoring me?
Pic 4: ohhhhh look at those SAD eyes...Mia doesn't like being in jail. Doesn't mom realize the MUD jumped up and attacked her?? she's totally innocent

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the jail sentence is over for now, but another one could be coming up soon. I have also found the source of the mud. She did a fine job of tearing up a lot of the wooly thyme between the flagstones on the patio. She returned to the scene of the crime tonight when she went out for a pee.

In answer to the question about what she is ... not a Goldendoodle but a miniature multi-generation labradoodle.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Aww how darling!! I wish I'd taken mud pics of Dex. On the rare occasion it's been warm enough, we take him to the river landing and let him off the lead to run around with us. He had just had a bath the last time and he had to be carried in and deposited directly into the tub for another. The sound of his big old feet clopping in the mud was priceless.

Keep the Mia pics coming, she's got the cutest face on earth!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i was just thinking could you imagine getting a bearded muddy wet kiss from Dakota :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
seazr...do tell!! hahahhaaa hope ya wasn't wear white or light colored jeans hahahhaaaa!!!

know what? i can just imagine next spring thru summer here with 6 acres which includes 1/2acre of wetlands down by the creek with the silty muddy bottom

I have this determined thought i'll train both MAX and PEANUT TO sit in the back of my 5 seater paddleboat . Ok i'll have 30ft leashes attached to them since the creek is 60 -90ft wide and 20ft deep
we also have a rowboat ...no thank you!

and also a 16ft boat that if they train well to a paddleboat then i'll take them on the erie canal. AND I WON'T WEAR WHITE

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
How can you get mad at a face like that??? ha-ha....luckily? there's no mud around here ....yet!, because I'm sure if there was, Raleigh would be right in it!!! ha-ha.. :? Great pictures! Thanks!
Kathie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts