Labradoodle Forums banner

Mr Personality is camera shy!

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  blueteal 
#1 ·
My little white boy has developed an aversion to having his picture taken.
When he sees the camera he gets uneasy and tries to look away or get away if he can. He seems to dislike the hum and definitely doesn't like the flash!
I still had to take 10 week pictures of him to show his funny little doodle hairs sprouting though... He's started looking like he's got a case of static. ;) Considering how absolutely slick and sleek his coat used to be, I'm relieved to see this starting!

See less See more
#12 ·
Sue, I have been thinking I need to learn to ship. So I've been doing research on it. There is a small airport about an hr from me that has 2 different lines that do ship dogs. One sells crates etc so that would make it simpler than worrying about finding the right stuff on my own.

One of the reasons I think I might need to ship pups in the future is that I am in such a rural area that my number of buyers is limited. There are only 29,000 people in my entire county. and we're surrounded by other small counties. Most of my buyers so far are coming from 4 and 5 hrs away.

#17 ·
I read that to ship a pup the airlines want the outdoor temp to be 45 or above at the place of shipping and pick up... which it's not been here in the past week and likely isn't in BC!
I'm thinking we've probably missed our season of "warm enough" weather to be allowed to ship till spring. I think we might just have to put in an order with the dogs for another adorable white boy next spring for Sue.

I'd love to see Sue raising one of my babies, so hopefully it will happen in time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.