Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did it! Mojo had his test on Friday to be an oficial certified service dog. We passed with flying colors. I want to say it was a trying year for both of us....Mojo with his puppy hood...(he will be 2 in August)...and me with my struggles of MS....but we developed a very close bond between us, and looking forward to having a long and close relationship being "Team #92" from Top Dog. I will be posting a picture of Mojo and with his service vest on, and sharing more about what I and Mojo have been through, but wanted to share the news today...and will look forward to having more time to post my experience in the upcoming weeks with my doodle doodle friends :) Diane

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Great news! This is quite an achievement! Look forward to you stories as well as your pictures!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
WOW Congrats! So now that you got your Mojo Workin :lol: How bout posting some pics :wink: Abby says she hopes to follow in your pawsteps :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Diane, I have chills reading this! Congratulations!
I know how hard this had to have been for you and yet, with a wonderful dog at your side, you were able to accomplish something great!
Wow!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Diane..........that is really great news about Mojo and you. I am sure you worked so hard to get to this point. CONGRATS!!! to you both :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Diane that is FABULOUS! I am thrilled for you! This had to be major, big time dedication and work. Now you get to reap the benefits! What a HAPPY, HAPPY event! I can't wait to hear more! Bravo!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Diane that is wonderful. Can't wait to read you story and see your pictures. Congratulations to both of you :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts