Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! It's been quite a while since I have posted anything here (I was busy having my own baby!), but am slowly getting back in the swing of things and catching up on all these great articles and comments!

I'm hoping to add a stud to my breeding program and would love to find a great Moyen/Small Standard Poodle. If you have one or know of any, please let me know!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey, Julie, I don't have one for sale, but if he tests well, I'll have one for stud...I got him from Sue Greeley...you probably know her and I think that she kept one of the males, he has been tested, if I remember correctly...isn't she in your area?
My boy is chocolate (with a liver colored nose) and cute as a bug...such a sweet temperament and dispstion. He has pretty hazel eyes. Oh, and they carry brown and white parti genes...beautiful grandfather that was brown and white, lovely markings.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Linda and Jac! Jac...I think I know who you are referring to. I don't know her but I remember thinking a while back that I should consider checking out her puppies, but the timing just wasn't right for me being pregnant, etc. =sigh= Oh well! But it's good to hear from you and I just may be calling you for stud service!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well, Dupree would be a very happy boy! (He has really been wanting Bayley...he is so cute...he has such a short tail that when he sees Bayley, his but wags so fast that I swear he is going to start flying!)

We have been trying to hold off on breeding, since we have had 3 litters so close...and wouldn't you know it...Bayley goes into heat, then Amelia Jane (her first) and MADISON'! (Her first too...but she is so small...and innocent...I was not ready for that!)
Now, keep in mind that we have ALL of our dogs in the house/yard...so it takes some pretty clever logistics keeping the boys from the girls these days!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL...Oh my goodness Linda, you are a crack up! I've been meaning to e-mail you....sorry that I haven't gotten to it. I'll talk to you soon!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey, tell Judith I sent you! She's got a puppy that I would seriously consider for breeding, PLUS she's got my Truffle's brother, Pippin! He's a true Tuxedo....adorable. I'd work with her in a minute if she has or ever has the breeding puppy I'm looking for!

hope it works out.........
~M

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice person

Sue greely is a great person I also have 2 of her Moyens a male and female she also has 2 of mine very nice dogs that I recieved from her, now breeding age, get in touch with her and I do believe she kept some from that Moyen litter. I can't wait to see how heavy the parti gene will be.
Hope all works out with finding a stud I also have a friend that will be having a litter of moyens next month Kris Hommen www.briarcreekkennel.com she has beautiful pups good luck in your search

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Bree. I've heard a lot about Sue and she's close, so I might end up contacting her. Someone else also told me about Briarcreek, so I'll check out her web site. Unfortunately, my problem is that I was hoping for an older puppy or even an adult and most have standard puppies. Maureen....I'm kicking myself because I took my time looking at Judith's puppies until I knew that was what I wanted and, when I did contact her, she had sold her last male, whom she said was the prefect boy for a stud, 2 days earlier! Sad! Oh well, I do have a few others that I'm considering and am just trying to find the right one for my family and breeding lines! Thanks again!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Julie...I just thought of something...would you be interested in co-owning my moyen stud? I still owe some money to Sue and I am testing him. He is small and really sweet. I love him to pieces...and I could work something out where I drive down with him when you need him...
Let me know if this interests you...send me a PM or email through my home email address if you still have it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts