Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided a few days ago, that I would give Mottna her first clip. I've had her up on the table a few times and took the slicker brush and comb to her. She really needed to have the hair clipped from her eyes, under her ears, her tushy and feet. I didn't touch her body though, I want her hair to grow out more before I do. She did great and I was able to clip her with ease while she chewed on her bone. She's an F1B and boy....the poodle is really showing, lol!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Missy, she is a GORGEOUS puppy!! And you did a great job on her clip!
Her face is very similar to one of my puppies (from my last litter)...so much so that my first thought when I saw the picture was to check to see if it was my pup's family posting!
Needless to say, I think that she is the most adorable thing! What a face! And her coat is really nice...she actually has all of the attributes that most of us want in a doodle! Congratulations!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much. It was actually my first time clipping a labradoodle, good thing I regularly practice on my hubby (he's a Marine), lol!
We also think that she's is absolutley adorable but...then again, we're bias. We just love this little girl to death!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts