Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just amazed at how fast this little pup is growing. We've only had her 5 days shy of a month and she's already doubled in size!!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
How much does she weight? How tall is she? (to the shoulder)

Sammy is 17 weeks and almost 25 lbs, 17-18" tall!!!

I love keeping track, I have a growth chart on her website (see link in footer) on her "about me" page... I am waiting till we go to the vet next week for a booster shot to add the next entry.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL....it's been a little while (few weeks) since we've weighed her. Maybe I'll do that later on today, right now, she's out in the backyard for her morning romp. I'll measure her too. I don't think she's as big as your pup. Maybe she will end up a medium doodle. She was born Nov 11th '05 so she is coming up on 5 months.

They grow like weeds!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol...sounds like she will be a BIG girl!!!!
Just today, I made an appointment to get Mottna spayed :cry: and the secretary didn't believe me that she was only 18 pounds at 5 months old (almost). She claimed that they had a goldendoodle that was 40lb at that age!!!! I then had to explain to her the different sizes in the doodles (mini, medium and standard).
Like I said before, most likely she will be medium which is what we wanted. :D
I have to drop Mottna off at the vet tomorrow morning at 8:30 (biting nails). I hate to leave my baby over night.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts