Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drum roll please.......

Ladies and Gentlemen......The most destructive doodle award for August 2007, voted on by Jonah and Miko for above and beyond the call of destructive doodlism is................

EBBE OF CINCINNATI OHIO!!!!!

Since Ebbe was not able to be here today to accept her award.....something about a pressing bra stealing, or having to wait in line at pearl vision center.......WE ATE IT!!!!

Love and congratulations..........

Jonah and Miko

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Bhaaahahahahahhahah..........beautiful, gene!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Gene...that is a riot!!!! Boy, are you in for it now!!! hahahaha...I just can't imagine where you find all these pictures!!!! Always look forward to your posts...they make my day, or night..whichever the case may be!!! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe it or not...the request came from Ebbe, via PM, to Jonah and Miko directly. She was jealous of the award that Max and Peanut got. Mary should be surprised!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Thanks Gene for making my night even better
What ever would we do without you, you are greeeeeeeeeeeaaaat

Congrats Ebbe
Wow you are very talented Missy
Love and kisses
Denver

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thank you .... Thank you ...

You LIKE me .... You really LIKE me....
:D

First ... I'd like to thank my FoodGuy for laughing every time I steal something from FoodLady's dresser.

My trainer, Eric, for not making me too much of a well behaved doodle.

My doodle friends on the forum (particularly Jonah, Miko, Max and Peanut), whose destructive antics I seek to emulate with the same excellence and gusto.

My FoodLady's forum friends who keep reassuring her that I'M WORTH IT!

And finally .... Foodlady .... for her "taste" in eyewear ... her bras ... her books .... her cash (and the fact that she doesn't put it in her wallet, $35.00 and change so far!) ... her flip flops ....

Oooops there's the music --"how much is that doggie in the window"--

Bless you! :D Thank you! :D Woof! Woof! :D Lick! Lick!
:D
Ebbe

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
That's it ... keep encouraging her ... now she'll get the big head, become a diva ... and I'll be reduced to taped frames and lenses super glued together. Mary :(

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG thanks for the GREAT laugh GENE!!! that was a goooooooooood one!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...quick question, how'd you know tFoodLady's bra size? :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I want your MAC!!!

How hysterical.....this forum has so far made my day!! I can go to bed tonight feeling much better than I did before I logged on!!

Thanks for the laugh!
8)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
[quote:3mhc0zor]MaxandMe wrote:
GENE...quick question, how'd you know tFoodLady's bra size?
It's listed in the "who's who in Ohio" book! [/quote:3mhc0zor]

Under "The Ohio Projects That Never Came to Fruition" section :roll: :oops:

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's been awhile since I have been able to read and participate, and then I saw this....soooo funny. It makes me feel pretty good about Mojo's stealing problem, (washcloths, lipstick, underware, eye classes). :wink:
Thanks for sharing...Diane

1 - 19 of 19 Posts