Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what happens when you try to keep a poodles coat long for insulation value in harsh winter climates. LOL

Poor guy ends up looking a bit deranged! It reminds me a bit of Einsteins "do".

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yikes Moses are you in there buddy.............
I think he looks very handsome he just needs to be
able to see himself in the mirror so he knows he is the man................
bahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fuzziest of them all?
hahhahaa tink ......that is a cute but funny pic of Moses

i want to see his eyes :D (both of them) hahahaaaaa

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Hey Moses!! Can ya see??
He looks adorable...........just a little eye trim, huh?

Poor guy ends up looking a bit deranged! It reminds me a bit of Einsteins "do".
:lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cins, thanks for asking. :) The new kids are doing great.
Chip has attached himself to Snuggles, so they're fast buddies. I keep them together and they both seem quite satisfied with that arrangement. He has amazed me with his temperament and sweetness. He's obviously low dog in the pecking order right now, but when the others give him a reprimand he just trots away unbothered. He seems to be even more mellow than Moses, which is saying something.

Bella and Moses have decided to be friends. She's moved into the house with Moses and I, and so I can keep an eye on her and fatten her up a bit. She's adjusted nicely and has such a sweet loving personality that she just wins people over instantly. She adores small children and has proven herself to be very gentle and patient with them. She even made friends with my mother who is usually terrified of large black dogs.

I'll be very glad when spring comes so we can get the other runs built, but I'm very fortunate that the 2 new kids are so good natured that it's not been near the ordeal it could have been to integrate them into the family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts