• Like #3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like them All!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I LOVE the ones with pictures! I also like the design on number 2...number 1 is my favorite!!!
You know...I was taking a second look and I thought I'd mention that number 1 is an adorable picture and I would probably like it more without the caption above...I think it would be great to put lots of different pictures, with no caption other than "Labradoodle". It would sort of be an introduction.
Anyway, I would buy it as is too! Cute, cute, cute!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ok, I have to say that the ones with the pictures are not as appealing to me. Not because I don't think they are cute but there are so many different looks and colors etc. of labradoodles that it seems like a shirt with a photo wouldn't appeal to all labradoodle lovers. I like Jac's idea of a bunch of photos. A collage of labradoodle faces with all different appearances would be kinda cool with a caption like, "The many faces of labradoodles". Maybe corny but it might be nice. Just a thought!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Stacy, I like your idea!
I agree that there are so many different "looks" to a Labradoodle that people who don't know what to expect are bound to be interested in all of them...and that, in my opinion, is the reason they are so loveable...I can spot a Labradoodle a mile away now...but in the beginning, I had a hard time!
It might be cute to do: F1 (photo) F1B (photo) Multi (photo) as a gallery of Labradoodles...just an idea.
What I think would really sell, but I don't know if it would be feasible, is to let people send in their own picture to be put on their order...that way they can wear their own dood! (Saying, "I am owned by a Labradoodle!"??
Gosh, the possibilities are endless...what about: "It all starts with an F1" (photo) (and then) Labradoodles! (Or "Life begins at F1") then have one that says something like, "Fluff it up with F1B!" or "Add some bounce to your baby, F1B!" (photo and "Labradoodle") and finally have one that says something like, "Multigens complete me!" or "Multigen, need I say more?" (photo and "Labradoodle".)
Or how about "It's just not family without a Labradoodle!" (photo)?
I know that these phrases are silly, but it is an idea that can be built upon...and allows doodle owners to select a proper shirt for their family dood!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Jac, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking (custom photos of YOUR dood) but then I thought that would be difficult because I assume mass production of one shirt style is far more affordable! I love the idea of different generations on one shirt. It would be not only fashionable but informational! Or maybe (I dunno if this can be done either) a common labradoodle face that you could select the color of. Am I making sense? Like one standard doodley head that can come in your choice of black, silver, red, cream, etc.??? Probably too difficult as well. I know I wanted to get my kids the little stuffed labradoodle plush toys for Xmas but they only come in light colors and so I passed cuz my doodle is black!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yep...cute idea! I like it...I don't know what is involved in making the shirts, but it can't hurt to offer the suggestions...I am excited! I could get a different dood shirt for every day of the week and even a couple for dress-up days! (A sequined dood??? LOL) I did the same thing you did, Stacy, with the watches...I had to have silver!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like that idea too! I will buy anything with a doodle on it, but there are so many different looks! I like the custom of collage idea!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I also like the collage idea! I think there is a big demand on the personalized doodle shirts also if that would be feasible. I know my favorite Christmas present last year was a sweatshirt with Niki's picture on it and above the picture it has I Luv My Labradoodle.

I love the picture of the Labradoodle in the first T-shirt, but I don't like the saying "Go ahead, make my day" It kind of gives you the impression the Labradoodle has a mean streak, which we all know, doesn't.

The 2nd t-shirt is ok, I doubt I would buy it but I can see where others, younger, would.

The 3rd t-shirt, I don't care for.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Cute, looks like an F1. Just need to do a little fine tuning on it to make it look happy instead of sad.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Hi, am I too late to weigh in?
I was just online to post something....I LOVE the chocolate doodles... both of them! I'm not a "dixie" person....lol, I'm quite the Yankee! But I like the dog. If you wanted to do a "life begins at F1" shirt I would give you my poodle/doodle puppy picture to use! (see my gallery)

Also, I LOVE the chocolate doodle...and L A B R A D O O D L E under it, but not the "make my day" caption above. I would buy that one.

I feel dumb for saying it but I don't get the dots! They're nice, but I don't get the connection to the doodles. sorry! :roll: I'm sure it's me.

I LIKE the collage idea ALOT! We'd all contribute I bet! I know I would.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I like that one Linda! It sure makes my day to hug a Labradoodle :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't really care for any of the 3. It appears to me that people would think they are a different kind of dog than we all know them to be. I'm not quite sure about those circles...Again, paw prints is a must. I think something as simple as...I Love My Doodle!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts