Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was such a fun time!! And it was an absolut pleasure to meet Vicky and hubby and boys, Jacque, and Nitos, Jett and Copper! I will try to be conservative on the pics, but it's soooo hard to choose!

Copper (left) checking out an extremely shaggy doodle?? :?

Oodles of Doodles, and, well, others too!

Dakota and shaggy companion

Copper and Daddy

Look at that tongue!

Jacque's Nitos

Dakota (back), Copper and new friend

Vicky, Steve (please say I remembered his name correctly--I met sooo many people!) and Dakota with his new friend

Nitos and Copper

Nitos and Zoe--who I believe Vicky said is Copper's litter mate

Suitable for framing--Jacque and Vicky!

After the romp . . .

What a fun day!!
Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ah Diane, your pictures turned out so nice. Mine, I'm afraid, did not. But I do have a nice one of Dakota's tongue. :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Great pictures. It looks like so much fun. The gray and white dog in the first pic is an Old English Sheepdog.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
More wonderful pictures! Thanks Diane!

This was really such a nice get together! The dogs were fantastic, and the owners were so friendly and happy!

It was so funny...when I arrived, I had forgotten about Copper's haircut and didn't know that Zoe had one either...so I come through the gate and of course a bazillion dogs swarmed Nitos for a sniff, and although I saw Copper, I didn't know it was him...then, suddenly a strange silver Poodle was jumping all over me...I loved it, of course, but had no idea that that "Poodle" was my Zoe!

Gosh, it was fun...really, really fun!

And, I was right...there are some great people on this forum!

You know, we are not that far apart, maybe we can arrange a smaller, "familiar" doodle group...but first we'll rest. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts