·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Mr.Techno strikes again....!!!! :shock: Thanks gene!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Puppy fix!!

Napa is absolutely adorable...such curls!! Thanks for the photos (and thanks gene for posting them here!)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting them Gene. I thought you'd be the one to! We're getting ready to go to the Vet to get some more shots!!! HAHA.... glad its him and not me!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Adorable! Congratulations, Kristen...I wish you all the best and puppy kisses to get you through those studies!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Vet makes fun of him.... HAHA.... saying "it must be so confusing being both lab and poodle.... not sure what the other doggies will call you, huh?" But they said that he gained weight (almost 4 lbs in 1 week!), and he was alot more energetic. So, he'll eat when he eats, and that some puppies are just picky eaters! So.... I guess everything is fine. Now if we can only get him to stop getting "business" stuck in his fur. Anthony had to give him his first bath yesterday by himself. I only wish i had been there to see!!!! But, as usual, he didn't hear me say that you need to watch out for his ears.... So, what are the warning signs for infections in the ear? I just want to make sure I catch it early, if he did get water in his ear.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking about that.... but I didn't know if he's too young. I also want to get the fur around his eyes to be slightly cut! He's got gorgeous eyes that you can't see.... but I don't want the fur cut that much, just enough to see his eyes!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts