Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're up against 2 very energetic doodles today. Luckily the rain has stopped and the yard is drying out so we can have some good playtime later today...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
They seem to have the obstacle course mapped out! I love the way they can be crazy without touching the furniture. :) It's funny to see them go back and forth and not tire of the game.

Deb

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
"....and every Mother's child is gonna spy, to see if Doodles really know how to fly..."

OMG Leslie ... that video made my morning! Tanner jumping the table over and over and over ... then BACK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least they have each other to chase ... We just had a go round of the dining room table as I was trying to get the ribbon Ebbe stole from Marc's gift! :evil: :roll:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great video. It is neat how they can run somewhat fast and not hit anything......most of the time!! Good, good morning video after spending time early snow blowing, shoveling and grooming Marley's track in the back yard. Winter fun. Kathy helped out by taking Marley for a long walk, so I could get down to serious work without interuption. Wind is considerably less today. Should be a cold, but decent day.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie that was great!!!

amazing how light on their feet doodles are and i swear they have a blueprint in their head of every room and placements of everything. They never seem to knock over anything!

soooooooooo cute!! thanks for sharing :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts