Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is now quite dangerous that I know how to post photos. I will eventually stop but just sending these for now. He has grown since these photos so must get some recent.
The other dog in the photo is Mudge - his daycare buddy.
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa32 ... C04872.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa32 ... C04849.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa32 ... C04860.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa32 ... C04853.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa32 ... C04748.jpg

·
Registered
462 Posts
ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how beautiful those pictures are. What type of dog is the buddy? You should enter some of those pictures in the labradoodle calender competition.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Don't apologize! The rule here is that all new puppy owners have to post pictures at least once a week, and if you don't you will get harassed and polls will be posted about when or if you'll post the next set of pictures!

Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures of Gordon :) I just love his looks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
other dog

The other dog was obtained from a shelter and so the owners do not know what kind he is. I think he looks very much like Gordon and he is as gentle and sweet as anything.
Thanks again for your nice comments.
Barb

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh how SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The faces on both of them are too much.....thanks for the smile!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
they look like such great dog buddies!!!! and i lov these pics!!!
you can NEVER post too many!!

to be a true doodleaholic you have to NOT only post pics of your own doodle but stay on OthERS to post theirs as well.

if you don't the GENE Police starts polls.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
It cracks me up everytime I see that Doodle sleeping pose......

These two are great together....glad they can be together some! Sure makes me think about another.....wonder when it will be time to do so??/

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
cocoandjane said:
It cracks me up everytime I see that Doodle sleeping pose......

These two are great together....glad they can be together some! Sure makes me think about another.....wonder when it will be time to do so??/
DO it now hahhahahaa like i did........when we got peanut @9wks old, Max was just 7mos old hahahhahahahaaaaaa

I really don't know when the best time is as i am the type of person that rather have total chaous all at once. And when it's done , its over. For me i don't think i could have one mature dog and then start over again with another puppy. Also they're great playmates, mouth each other not us, and bonded real close quickly and get trained together.

and GENE me jealous? hmmmmmmmmmmm yep hahhahahhaaa :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What wonderful darling pictures. My resolve is weakening. Between getting 9 week old Ebbe in late December 2006 and the huge remodeling project in our lower level - NOW. I forget what our furniture looks like without a layer of dust. And then those pictures are posted.
I do know I did not appreciate Ebbe's puppyness at the time and realize now she was not as bad as I thought (one morning sat crying on the edge of the bed because she wouldn't leave me alone enough to get my socks and shoes on!) But now that I'm older (damn!) and wiser ... NO NO NO. Can't do it. Not yet! But those pictures ...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
FoodLady said:
//...(one morning sat crying on the edge of the bed because she wouldn't leave me alone enough to get my socks and shoes on!)
I just had a major flashback to when my kids were tiny collicky babies. I had a baby in my arms literally for 5 hours straight, they wouldn't stop crying. I had to even take one to the bathroom with me, and I remember looking in the mirror and thinking/wailing to myself "I can't even go to the bathroom by mysellllllllf........" :cry:

Ahh, those were the days.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Lynn wrote
I just had a major flashback to when my kids were tiny collicky babies. I had a baby in my arms literally for 5 hours straight, they wouldn't stop crying. I had to even take one to the bathroom with me, and I remember looking in the mirror and thinking/wailing to myself "I can't even go to the bathroom by mysellllllllf........"
Ahhhh I remember too and now???
I still can not go to the bathroom by myself without a cat
or Denver right there beside me in case I forget how to do
whatever it is they think I do in there,
bahahahahahaaa!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha...you are a riot Sue!!! Does Denver happen to get inbetween the tub and the toilet?????? :shock: Sometimes I can't
even move to do the things I have to do with Raleigh squeeezed in there checkin out the situation...if ya know what I mean... :shock: :shock: hahahahaha....

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yes Kathie
bahahaahahahaa!!!
He does exactly that and then turns around(which is a feat in itself)
to look at me with that Doodle face and dare me to reach for anything.
I have not gone to the bathroom by myself in 13 months and did not realize that till I did this post. :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Not being the most graceful individual I am just waiting for the day, I don't see Ebbe and go down in a heap of arms, legs, paws and doodle. Her uncanny instinct for knowing exactly where I need to be in the kitchen (sink or stove) is amazing. And Sue, all I can say is I know what you mean ... it's been six months.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well i ieither have 2 doodles accompanying me to the bathroom and/or a teenager coming in to "ask me something" ....the last time i went to the bathroom alone and/or took a bath alone?? i can't remember hahahhaa

1 - 20 of 20 Posts