Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an attempt to outdo Annmarie, my son tried to carry BOTH Charlie and Lucky at the same time. They were a bit squirmy and Lucky refused to put down his big old bone. :lol:

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DEB NOW YOU KNOW my 15yr old Son is going to have to try to outdo your son tomorrow night hahahhaaaaa!!

know what? this kind of doodle fun-war.......is fun!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MaxandMe said:
DEB NOW YOU KNOW my 15yr old Son is going to have to try to outdo your son tomorrow night hahahhaaaaa!!

know what? this kind of doodle fun-war.......is fun!
Hahahaha! I'll be waiting!

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK give us 24 hours !
peanut just got meds
Max just got 3 boosters at vet and he doesn't like one vet hahhaaa
and Beau got microchipped
and in 1 hour we're off to Max's refresher obdience training class hahhaa

but our minds will churn creatively hahahhaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Deb and Annmarie - tell your boys to be careful - we don't want any "doodle-induced hernias" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
annabelles mom said:
...Lucky looks like he has made himself part of the family :D
No kidding! Tomorrow it will be 5 weeks. Saturday morning another prospective family is coming to meet him. I hope it works out. We love him to pieces but two 9-10 month old doodles is exhausting. :shock:

Thanks, Mary and Linda, for the compliments. My kids love playing with the doodles.

Deb

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sessa35 said:
But wait, you don't like the idea of second doodle permanently? LOL :lol:
Missing the single doodle lifestyle are ya? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Vanessa, It's just too much of a good thing. They might as well be littermates. We are a pack. They both follow me from room to room... always by my side. When they are not begging for treats or chewing on bones or each other, they are wrestling and carrying on. I was at work this morning and now Lucky is glued to me. He is just standing beside me while I type, panting. :roll: And they weren't even alone today! My son was home all day with them.

Can you tell its been a long day? :lol: I'm ready for a doodle vacation!

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Vanessa, It's just too much of a good thing. They might as well be littermates. We are a pack. They both follow me from room to room... always by my side. When they are not begging for treats or chewing on bones or each other, they are wrestling and carrying on. I was at work this morning and now Lucky is glued to me. He is just standing beside me while I type, panting. And they weren't even alone today! My son was home all day with them.
awwwh...that's so cute :) Maybe Lucky will find a home where there is a dog so he'll have another playmate :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmtoth2 said:
[
awwwh...that's so cute :) Maybe Lucky will find a home where there is a dog so he'll have another playmate :)
The family coming tomorrow to meet him are bring their 3 year old golden doodle. I'm hoping its love at first sight. :D

Deb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts