Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dogs and I have a regular routine. When I get up I take them out potty then I head to my office which is in my house to work. As I'm working on my computer my Jorja wonders around the house looking for things that she can bring me.

Here she is bringing me the mail.

Ah, look, it's for you, mommy.

Wanna read me a story?

Sorry, honey, no time to watch a movie right now. Mommy has to work to pay for all the stuff animals you destroy.

Isn't this special, mommy's bra from the bedroom closet??

After she receives the proper shocked look from me then the roar of laughter and definitely the click of the camera then it's the game to get the stuff away from her. She doesn't chew it up but just wants to show it to me. She's pretty funny.

Then after this whole ritual is done then we can settle down and get some real work done.

·
Registered
144 Posts
How did you get her to bring things to you? Hershey will grab any of those
items mentioned and run like the wind. It takes two to three people to
catch her (even in the house). :lol:

Those really are fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing!

Bryan

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
OMG that is SOOOOO funny!! What a cute thing to do. I love it that she shows you a few things, then she's done. Thanks for the chuckle :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK i wanna KNOW how you taught her how to BRING those things to YOU and also intact i might add. come on let us in on your secret! I am so jealous it isn't even funny

GREAT PICS....i needed to have a great smile and that i just did!! Thank you sooooooo much

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...Dex does the same thing, but he does what Hershey does (and we have to corner him to get the item away. We've tried "trading" him for a treat, but he's not buying that (he'd rather have the bad thing he's not supposed to have). I think this is all part of his adolescence (which is in full force!!!).

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. Jorja is very entertaining. But there's no secret about her doing this. She started it all on her own. It's a game then to get her to actually give me the stuff. So now I've decided to put her to work doing this. I've started to train her to go out and bring me the newspaper. It's working quite well so far. Then maybe we will work on other things that I actually want her to bring to me. :lol: I would have lost it if the phone would have started to ring when she had it in her mouth.

This group brings me so much joy, you'll never know. I don't have a lot of time to post but when I'm feeling a little blue I can count on having a huge smile on my face by coming in here. Thank you SO much for all you have given me. My Marine son is on his 3rd deployment to Iraq so I have some blue days to say the least. Thank you for all the smiles and give your Doods a huge hug for me!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Marty, our prayers go out to you and your family. I wish your son a safe return home! I'm sure my doods at least will pull some kind of shenanigans to give you a smile!! :lol:

G

·
Annie said:
She looks very glamorous in the second photo with her long eyelashes!!!
You don't think she looks glamorous with her bra? :lol: :lol:
She is adorable!
Marty, Lot's of good thoughts and prayers coming your way for your son. We owe him a huge unpayable debt of gratitude! Please say thank you for me and my thanks to you for raising a great son and letting him go.
It must be incredibly hard. I'm glad the doodles keep you smiling!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahahaha!!! Maybe my people can talk to your people and get Jorja to "train" my canine family to help with the office...or at least with the housework!
Adorable!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
My Marine son is on his 3rd deployment to Iraq so I have some blue days to say the least. Thank you for all the smiles and give your Doods a huge hug for me!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I will keep your son in my prayers...bless him, and bless you, for the sacrifices you make! May he be always safe.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i will keep your son in my prayers....what is his first name?

and i also have to say MAX brought me my TV remote today for the first time!! Or rather i should say I Shrieked so loud when i saw him next to me with it in his mouth he dropped it at my feet and ran off scared hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we laughed so hard. Poor peant hit the deck belly down too too funny!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, thank you all for your prayers for my son. Your prayers and thanks mean the world to me. Our military and their families don't hear that much any more.

My son's name is Tyler. He's a Sgt. stationed out of Camp Pendleton, CA. He's on a Navy ship right now headed to Kuwait then will be transported into Iraq in early June. When he left I just told myself that this deployment would be a cruise of the Pacific Ocean. :lol: Oh well, at least he knows what to expect when he gets there. All your prayers and sharing your funny doodles are wonderful!! I'll be in my office laughing so hard and I just have to share your pictures and stories with my husband. He has always been jealous of the love I've had for our dogs but Jorja has grabbed his heart and she is daddy's little girl. Now he knows that I'm not the only person in the world that's nuts over their dog. :D Doodles are just so darned funny!!

I decided that when Jorja brought me my bra that she should try it on. Good thing it was a cheap sports bra and not my Victoria Secret bra. :lol:

You may be asking yourself why on earth that Doodle has two collars on. Well, one has all her tags on it and has her name sewn on the collar so she has to wear it and the other one is so she glows in the dark. Now, she has a heart tag that blinks red when she moves in the dark. I love it so I can see where she is.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Marty...that picture is great. Looks like she "sneaking" off (or in for that matter)for a night on the town!! I'm gald my coffee is still brewing, or it would have been shooting out my nose!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts