Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I just made the discovery today that it is nearly impossible to clean house with a Doodle nearby. I packed several bags of old clothes to take to the Salvation Army and Chloe was right behind me pulling the stuff back out. I opened the sliding door so she could play on the patio and focus her attention elsewhere. I heard some rustling going on and she brought this in to show me. She was so proud of the "treasure" that she dug out of a bag of potting soil!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG...I LOVE IT!!hhahahaaaaaaaaaa YUP she's sure is 100% pure bred doodle :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Great Photos Autumn!

And say good bye to those super cleaning days ... a swipe with a swiffer and sweeper has pretty much been my forte since we got our little helper.

In fact, I going to take a vacation day from work ... take her to daycare and play Mrs. Clean in the very near future!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
FoodLady said:
Great Photos Autumn!

And say good bye to those super cleaning days ... a swipe with a swiffer and sweeper has pretty much been my forte since we got our little helper.

In fact, I going to take a vacation day from work ... take her to daycare and play Mrs. Clean in the very near future!
and will you use MR Clean on your floors? :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Yes aren't they so helpful....especially as a salvager of unknown treasures!
I always have problems with the swiffers.......Jonah will steal it if I set it down for 2 seconds....even if he is in another room. He's obsessed with them!! :lol:

G

·
They are very helpful!!! Chole just wanted to mke sure that you know that pot was in there that's all!! Maya just met the vacuum the other day. While she wasn't scared of it she watched it with caution from the other side of the room. Then once I turned it off she ran up to it and barked and barked at it then looked back at me like saying I'll protect you mom!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha, Chloe also has something against the vacuum. As soon as I get it out, she is barking at it. Then when I go to vacuum, she follows me around barking like a mad woman!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
turtleaut said:
Ha, Chloe also has something against the vacuum. As soon as I get it out, she is barking at it. Then when I go to vacuum, she follows me around barking like a mad woman!
Don't you know Chloe is protecting you from a TOY eating monster :shock: it took Max till he was almost 6mos old to leave me and the vacuum cleaner alone. I think he told Peanut vacuums make us humans happy (afterwards) and leaves it alone now :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Just now recovering from a dinner for my boys and their friends....geesh, I am exhausted!! This thread is great!

Coco loves plastic pots from the nursery....and has unearthed them from the bag of potting soil, too! She usually breaks it into bits eventually.

And the swiffer gets stolen the second I set it down... like Jonah, she is off with it~ doing the 500. I have three, so if she gets one...I can keep dusting....she will finally come see why I am not trying to get the first one back and grab the second....and on and on ...............
I think it is sooo funny how these doodles seem to enjoy the same mischievious things....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Chloe you are just too cute!!! Great shots Autumn!!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Yesterday, Miko was quick on the grab! Every time the plumber took his booties off to go to the truck to get something.....zip....Miko and it were under my chair in 2 seconds flat......silently! :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
and will you use MR Clean on your floors? :wink:
You bet! Have found it works best on those doodle tracks that somehow make it into the house!

Ebbe and the Swiffer ... be it for the floor or for dusting she thinks this particular game of 'keep away' is the best! The vacuum? Steers clear while on, proceeds to protect me from it when off!

It's just that she is so underfoot when I try to houseclean! :? Nothing significant gets accomplished!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts